Saturn dev kit

Sweet! You got a good deal there
wink.gif

Can you post more pics of it? I'm so intrested in dev kits despite I cant afford them (I plan to get a Dreamcast one...may be a long while though!).

HOLY COW was I off. It's 15 pounds. I am an extremely bad judge of weight.

Anyways, an update! I got the evil bastard working! I had both japanese and American games running on it, but only due to my landlord being the supergeek from the planet nerd.

I personally couldn't remember all the steps, but appearently it's not that difficult with the software and documentation that he found just with a simple google search.

I also found the controller for it, which is nothing more then a chopped up Genesis/Megadrive conttoler with a red switch on the top (Dunno what it's for =\)

Anyways, took more pix of it: http://pachuka.sonic-cult.org/pachpix/saturndev/

Warning: they are anywhere from 500-650KB.

Sorry for the clutter too =)

But yeah, if anyone is still interested in it, let me know. I really haven't got the patience, time, interest, or ability to program for the Saturn. I have the system, the controller, cords, and a bunch of software. (All found on the net, btw, some even at this site ;))

Give me a ring! pachuka@mail.com

Ill pay you 40 and whatever the shipping is to san antonio, also, did you read my eidolon response, I have pharts smurfs bincue for u

Back