Saturn Dev tools update

vbt

Staff member
I've added some tools for the Saturn Game basic, I didn't check if they can be reused for common developement.

I have found also some games/apps made in BASIC, I may add them in the Saturn programs page but I have no way to test them. People owning the SATURN GAME BASIC are welcome to help me.

Some other tools have been added like the FDD operator CD image, thanks to Tatsujin and I guess Crazygoat.

Saturn Development Tools

VBT is on a run! Some nice stuff that you added. Looking for Game Basic, I once stumbled over a japanese download website with lot's of tools. But it's no use to download them all without saving a machine translation of the description 😉 .

Originally posted by vbt@Thu, 2005-12-01 @ 04:16 PM

I've added some tools for the Saturn Game basic, I didn't check if they can be reused for common developement.

I have found also some games/apps made in BASIC, I may add them in the Saturn programs page but I have no way to test them. People owning the SATURN GAME BASIC are welcome to help me.

Some other tools have been added like the FDD operator CD image, thanks to Tatsujin and I guess Crazygoat.

Saturn Development Tools

[post=142175]Quoted post[/post]​

and u guess crazygoat?! just playin i didnt even think to put it here i added it to saturn torrents and my ftp sorry i didnt up it here :damn:

Originally posted by crazygoat@Fri, 2005-12-02 @ 12:06 AM

and u guess crazygoat?!

Yes I read "goat rip", I thought it was you 🙂

just playin i didnt even think to put it here i added it to saturn torrents and my ftp sorry i didnt up it here  :damn:

[post=142182]Quoted post[/post]​

It doesn't matter, if ypu have more to share you know where you can send your files 🙂 . Thanks for the rip.

Again new tools added, I've added mainly tools coming for Antime's site.

It includes some graphic tools, virtual CD tools, ...

If people owns some stuff not yet ont this page, please share them with us. :cheers

For instance SEGA Game Basic original tools are missing.

I've added again some tools for the Saturn Game Basic :

- Saturn BASIC bitmap viewer

- PC to SATURN Picture Converter

- GraphicsConverter Ver 2.0

- Saturn Benchmark

And one tool for staandard dev :

- S2D->RAW Converter

Last (last one ?) update of Saturn Basic tools :

- GameBasic for SegaSaturn 01D Viewer ver 1.00

- GameBasic for SegaSaturn DATA Viewer ver 1.00

- Gazo Converter

- 3DA Converter

- Lblcut

- rmrem

- Sankaku

If people look interrested, I can put many GAME BASIC samples (above 150 files).

I'm waiting for feeback/comments from GAME BASIC users.

Just to say I've added the link to Micronet 3D Atelier trial version.

Have a look on it, it seems there is no time limit and it contains a good Data Converter for DXF purpose. I could help on Saturn 3D dev.

Back