Saturn Faq

My faq was going to consist of all games actually physically releasd in the world. Then I would say if the game was pal optimized so people know if they should download bef0ore hand. Then a few parts on satrun swapping and where to get saturn games. I just don't know hoq to msake it available. I can't post it on the boards here since all the saturn games will make it 100s of lines long.

probabbly the easiest way would be to put it on some webspace provider, eg either your isp, or using a service like tripod or geocities

your isp will usually provide a minimum of 10mb webspace, so that should be enough (it doesnt cost anything extra to access it either)

If the FAQ is text-based, you should probably submit it to Gamefaqs.com in the first instance - that would ensure it reaches the widest possible audience.

Mike

Actually list would be better than calling it a faq sorry. It is going to be updated alot so I guess making it web based is the best idea. I am just having problems because I might be getting a new isp soon so i have no web space.

(Edited by rvddx at 12:04 am on Jan. 17, 2002)

Back