Saturn game questions

schi0249

Mid Boss
A game store by me recently bought a collection of saturn games. I was thinking of picking up a few. I'm familiar with the 2 capcoms, but are the others any good? Also, what price SHOULD I pay?

Virtua Fighter Kids - $9.99

X-Men: Children of the Atom -$29.99

Marvel Super Heroes - $19.99

Mega Man 8 - $29.99

I wouldn't bother with VFKids and would pick Marvel Super Heroes. btw I've played/own both Xmen and MSH. I'm not sure about Megaman since I haven't played/seen the game before... I don't quite like the Megaman series for the SNES though.

For most of them, I'd say you're right, but then again, Megaman 8 isn't that common. However, Capcom will soon be releasing the Megaman collection on GCN which will include 8- but it'll probably be the PSX version, which doesn't include the two extra bosses from the Saturn version.

I'd get them all except VFKids.

If you like Mega Man, you know what you're getting with #8.

And if you like Capcom fighters, you know what you're getting with the other two - wasn't MSH only released on Saturn?

megaman 29.99? geeze what a rip off!! i have this store near my location its called games for less.. man i went in there and i see old games that people never bought or has been up the shelfs and its still expensive price..like maken x its used n for dreamcast thats 20 bucks?? what kind of stupid title name of the store is that?? :rant geesh man ..i agree try ebay u pay much much much lesser :D i got me megaman for 10.00..

Back