Saturn games that suck!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nomo

Website
Visit site
What Saturn games are the most crappy...?

Street Fighter: the movie

a long ago i gave money to a friend to bought a VS Fighter 2d title for the Saturn (my friend dont know anything of videogames) and when he come back of the store he bought "Street Fighter the movie" and i say "what the f... its this!!!" and he say "Jean Claud Van Damme as colonel guile!!!"

....... motherf....!!! ...... ok well lets see this game....

like GamePro

The graph sucks 2.0 ???

The sound sucks 1.0

The control sucks 1.0

but the Fun Factor: 5.5 (i can't put the super cool face here)

why its that: Because a single character "SawadA" with all the moves like when he hurts himeself with the knife and best of all when he does the super move, he go to the enemy with arms wide opens its spectacular (he rules) the name of the game must be "SAWADA vs Street Fighter"

Note: its a joke this game really but really suck!!! but it make me laugh

Arakon

the interesting part is that the arcade version of it is actually decent. the saturn one is total shit, tho.

3rdman

Revolution X...Worst game on Saturn...possibly the worst game ever!

Arakon

that game looked the same and sucked the same on all of the systems it came out for.

Curtis

Website
Visit site
Battle Monsters is the worst one in my collection. A pov Mortal Kombat clone with crap music, shithouse characters and sound effects reminiscent of turds hitting water.

Not much to recommend it really - thanks Acclaim!

MuttFox

Website
Visit site
Manx TT superbike and Sega Touringcar Championship.... wait.. Andretti Racing is pretty bad too...

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
space jam is pretty bad... but that and street fighter: The movie are the only horrible games i can think of (that i have played)

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Ghen war, that game is pathetic in every sense I can think of: Grafics, sound fx, music, gameplay, and the cutsceans which have some really bad acting as well.

Megadragon15

I would have to say that Iron Man X/O Manowar and The Crow: City of Angels totally sucks for Sega Saturn. Quite possibly the two worst games for the platform. (On a side note, nothing, in my opinion, sucks more than Twin Goddesses on Playstation).

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
lol, funky fantasy is at least entertaining for a couple minutes, just laughing at those people though.

E Nice

What about the classic terrible games, Criticom and Rise 2 Resurrection.

DBOY

Website
derrick.sobodash.com
Lunar: Magic School.

It wasn't till I played the game that I fully understood why Working Designs didn't bring it here.

12 months of delays and the WD localization process of replacing all text with fart jokes, bill clinton cracks, and wheaties references couldn't have saved this game. Whomever wrote the story should be shot.

Silender

Website
Visit site
Since it is a Japanese game I enjoy it while I'm playing. Maybe if I knew what they are saying.

M3d10n

Website
Visit site
Street Fighter the Movie, Criticom and The Crow are good (?) picks, but you know no the depths of shitiness on the saturn library.

Metal Violator Hakkaider

Kumite

D-Xhird

Fear those games!

DBOY

Website
derrick.sobodash.com
Originally posted by Silender@May 19 2002,22:17

Since it is a Japanese game I enjoy it while I'm playing. Maybe if I knew what they are saying.
Funny how that works isin't it? I find people always seem to like games more before they know what's going on with lots of these Japanese games that are not so hot.

Silender

Website
Visit site
True DBOY. I must judge games with what I see and understand. In the "Japanese games" case I'll leave the story thing to people who can understand the language. You know I'm dying to know what's happening in Black Matrix cause from what I see it's a great game, I hope not see the same stupid dialogues (according to you) as in Lunar Magic School.

Mike G

Website
Visit site
The worst game for me has to be Gale Racer, a truly terrible Japan-only port of Rad Mobile - I often have nightmares about it.

Mike