Saturn Modchip Installation guide

Well, it took me awhile but Iv tried to compile as much information from the SX forum's various topics and threads into one location. Whenever possible Iv asked for permission to use the images and reditribute the information posted by the user. If I have used something of yours and you want credit please let me know asap and I will.

Classic Gaming Sega Style!

Just click on the button that says Saturn Modchip Installation guide. I tried to break the info down so that anyone with little to no knowledge on the Saturn could get help.

Id love to hear some feedback about it or also about anything I may have wrong or left out. Thanks a lot and I hope this helps a few people out!

Nice guide :D

Hopefully in the future you can get a guide for a japanese saturn with the sanyo board with no PC trap. I gave up trying to mod it 6 months ago.

Originally posted by teknodude@Fri, 2006-02-03 @ 07:51 AM

Nice guide :D

Hopefully in the future you can get a guide for a japanese saturn with the sanyo board with no PC trap. I gave up trying to mod it 6 months ago.

[post=144071]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks!

In the future I am probably going to try and cover more of the saturns out there. Glad you found the guide useful.

great guide, even if I modded my saturn some years ago (mhh..maybe just one =D)

great work, i linked your site on an italian famous forum (Hardware Upgrade) on the "official" saturn 3d =)

Back