Saturn review sites

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lid230

Are there any good sites with reviews of sega saturn games, cos i got lots of sega saturn mags but there buried somwhere in my room. I like ign but it has no saturn.

lid230

Thanx but theres not many reviews im off to look for my mags now.

Nadius

Website
Visit site
Gamefaqs is alright, but most of the reviews I read are by biased blokes. Read one of the reviews on Sega Game Gear, one of them is comparing it to a gameboy. It's a review, not a #### comparison.

SegaSaturnDDR

Website
Visit site
how can you review GG and not compare it to gameboy? the only reason they made GG was because gameboy was doing so well.

Nadius

Website
Visit site
Quote: from SegaSaturnDDR on 2:52 pm on Mar. 29, 2002

how can you review GG and not compare it to gameboy? the only reason they made GG was because gameboy was doing so well.

That's true, but I don't want to read about the gameboy, especially if I don't have one, and can't see what they're trying to say in my mind, like " this game is comparable to so and so game for the game boy, or something, and why would I want to know the gameboy's battery life?, I didn't need to be coaxed into buying a gameboy by nintendo fanboys. I needed to know if a game gear was good enough to warrant a purchase.

edit: and I take it back, there are some good reviews there at gamefaqs, I was just happened to read the bad ones., So I'll try and be sure to read plenty of different reviews to try and grasp a somewhat gereral concensus

edit, oh yeah in terms of bad and good reviews, I mean how well they are reviewed.

(Edited by Nadius at 11:09 pm on Mar. 30, 2002)

(Edited by Nadius at 11:10 pm on Mar. 30, 2002)