saturn save converter

just grab my saturn save converter and drop your bkram.bin on top of it. It makes SSF hook files now.
Nevermind! Sorry for my ignorance. I read through some of your other posts and figures out my problem. Thanks for being so great to help the community like it seems that you do.

Using the Sega Saturn Converter does it matter the version of SSF if I am converting from yabause to SSF? Like do i need the newest version of SSF? I am running an older version as I read it works better with Shining Force 3. Thank you in advance!

Using the Sega Saturn Converter does it matter the version of SSF if I am converting from yabause to SSF? Like do i need the newest version of SSF? I am running an older version as I read it works better with Shining Force 3. Thank you in advance!
from what I know, the format has not changed for SSF

Hi All, I am
trying to convert Yabause save files to SSF and I cant figure out how to do what you are explaining. I guess I am not sure what the image file is within Yabause? I open the bkram.bin file in the backup parser, it opens it. I extract it as a .bin, SSF doesn't see it however. I am pretty sure that is not the correct process though as the bkram.bin file is small and each Yabause save is 10,333Kb. Any help anyone can provide would be GREATLY appreciated. The battles in SF3 are bugged in Yabause and SSF seems to run the game well. I am 2/3 through episode one and if I could move the saves over to SSF I would be ecstatic. Thank you in advance. - Rick
Hi SF3Addict,
Did you make sure the extract mode is set to SSF? After you load the bkram.bin and save the extracted file you have to rename that file and add .bin to the name. That file goes to Backup/Internal Backup folder of the SSF. That is how I always did it.

Back