• Rise from your gwave!

Saturn SGL Library

Discussion in 'Saturn Dev' started by IBarracudaI, Sep 2, 2001.

1. IBarracudaI

IBarracudaI New Member

I've downloaded a so called "Saturn Compiler", it includes all the SGL libraries, at least, it has some header files named sega... and sgl.h, but I just can't adapt the Tutorial, which link, was posted in this group, to my directory tree, (I've already modified the setenv.bat), my problem is the makefile, I can compile it, but it gives an error when linking, something about the /common directory...

I guess my problem is that I have downloaded the Compiler and libraries, on the same file, could you tell me where I could get ONLY the SGL libraries?

(the tutorial also refers to an "examples" directory, i dont have that one!)

BTW, I've downloaded it from http://members.nbci.com/saturndev/

2. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

I think the examples are found in another archive file. I suggest looking through the links at http://saturndev.emuvibes.com if you haven't already, as I think I saw them at one of those links before.

3. TakaIsSilly

TakaIsSilly New Member

The link on saturndev says it's a source of saturn code. It's hosted on webjump, and it's deadly slow to DL. We really could use a mirror of it, but it's sutch a huge file.

The "common" directory is mentioned on the second tutorial. It's a part of the SGL 2.0

That sgl.h you have it's something I call SGL1.0. It provably only works on the dev kits.

4. IBarracudaI

IBarracudaI New Member

Using that for downloading is definitely impossible!

Could someone do me a favor and upload it to better location?

How huge is this file??

I REALLY want that thing!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

5. TakaIsSilly

TakaIsSilly New Member

I really can't recall, it's around 15Meg, i think.

I'd upload it, but the fact is that I unzipped the SGL code over the Saturn compiller, mixing them up permanently.

Anyway, he's right. Can't one of the Hosters host those files for us?

6. IBarracudaI

IBarracudaI New Member

Thanks anyway TakaIsSilly, but I still need that files!

The fact is that I have started writing a text based, adventure game, and I want to test it!!

PLEASE someone upload it!!

7. Artemio Urbina

Artemio Urbina New Member

Patience

I am uploading it...

and maybe you will get a bit more than you wanted =)

I will let you know when the Cable modem is finished.

8. Artemio Urbina

Artemio Urbina New Member

9. IBarracudaI

IBarracudaI New Member

Thanks Artemio Urbina!!!

now I can test my game's progress!