Saturnin WIP thread

For Satourne I think it's not possible, they're already chosen. But it's Ben-J who's in charge, so you can ask him and see his answer.

For Saturnin it's far from being in beta test now, but I will think of you when the time will come ;)

Drop me a line at my e-mail address, and I'll contact you (don't expect it to happen soon though)

I added binary file support to Saturnin, and I tried some of the demos present here :

031102-Cube.JPG
031102-Keypress.JPG

031102-Lepin1.JPG
031102-Taurus.JPG

Some aren't working at all, others show little things, and I think it's good material to work with ...

Thanks guys, you did some great job :thumbs-up:

Some demos that weren't working yesterday are today (that's weird because I didn't change anything yesterday :huh )

031104-mosaic.JPG
031104-3dcube.JPG

031103-bm24bpp.JPG

Nice to see that you're using homebrew demo to test your emu :thumbs-up:

It makes me want coding something new :)

Unfortunately, my new XP comp allow me to only run SSF (satourne and saturnin miserably crash), so I haven't test it yet.

I'm not a lot in emu so I haven't check this problem indepth. Any suggestions welcome.

Keep the good work !

Originally posted by ReinhartIt makes me want coding something new
smile.gif

Go ahead ! It's always nice to see new stuff
wink.gif

Originally posted by Reinhart@

Unfortunately, my new XP comp allow me to only run SSF (satourne and saturnin miserably crash), so I haven't test it yet.

That's strange ... I'm coding under WinXP pro, and it works fine ...

The thing in common with Satourne is that we both use Visual C++ 7.0, maybe you're missing a dll or the .NET framework ...

Originally posted by Runik@Nov 4, 2003 @ 03:50 PM

The thing in common with Satourne is that we both use Visual C++ 7.0, maybe you're missing a dll or the .NET framework ...

.NET framework ?? :huh:

That must be the problem ... will try to install this ...

thanks

Well not really ... I have a problem with the vblank-in interrupt that never returns in some cases, and I don't have much time right now (work and school, even the saturday :( )

And in top of that, I have a new girlfriend :wub:

When the problem will be solved, I will have a lot of screenshots to show ;)

Hope your girlfriend is a saturn fan, that way she will put preassure on your work. If my girlfriend don't put preasure on my translation work, I will expend like 5x time in every script file ;)

If anyone haven't understood the runik's post, I will sumarize:

Saturnin will take a fucking lot more to see a new version.

(See the creative use of "fucking")

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Runik@Dec 3, 2003 @ 11:25 AM

Right now she's not interested in my coding skills, if you know what I mean ;)

I just got the thought of me as your girlfriend...

"No sex until you fix that VBlank-in interrupt!"

Originally posted by madmalkav@Dec 5, 2003 @ 12:35 PM

Saturnin will take a fucking lot more to see a new version.

Hey ! Watch your mouth !

(you're sooooooo damn right :lol: )

Originally posted by vbt@Dec 22, 2003 @ 12:36 AM

Any christmas release ? :cheers :bow

As you might have guessed, no :(

I spent last week with my family, far from any computer ...

I really would like to do another release, but I must get rid of this annoying interrupt problem first ...

Originally posted by Runik@Dec 29, 2003 @ 10:30 AM

As you might have guessed, no :(

I spent last week with my family, far from any computer ...

I really would like to do another release, but I must get rid of this annoying interrupt problem first ...

Well it doesn't matter ;) in fact it was for my 15 days of holidays, and they have already ended on monday.

Have a successful year wtih Saturnin :thumbs-up: and it's always good to stay sometimes away from PC.

Back