Screenshots from Choro Q Park

Anyone who has any good screenshots from Choro Q Park for Saturn? I have two on my page, but I cant seem to find any pther ones. (except some captured with a digital camera, they dont look very good...).

cool page, i got to get some of those games
happy.gif

Next time I'll try to make some pic with a webcam (I don't own one), you would see I have near all car of this game
smile.gif

ChoroQ.jpg

So am I.
smile.gif
vbt, you gotta teach me some of the harder parts of this game... all that Japanese makes my head spin... BTW, love your screenshots, as always!

As for klakalou... LOL!!!! Your sig rocks
smile.gif
smile.gif

Vbt ça doit être la 23224851ème fois que je te le demande mais comment fais-tu des screens aussi biens °_° ???

Oops english board here... err... parlez-vous fromage ?

Originally posted by Taelon@Feb 24, 2003 @ 04:42 AM

So am I.
smile.gif
vbt, you gotta teach me some of the harder parts of this game... all that Japanese makes my head spin... BTW, love your screenshots, as always!

As for klakalou... LOL!!!! Your sig rocks
smile.gif
smile.gif

u mean my quote? cinder said that in the classicsega hub and i just HAD to quote it hehe. now i should fix my avatar =/

klakalou: I know he said that... I remember being there - you do realize I'm Da1m0n, right?
smile.gif

Nice! Thanks! I think ill have to try and get this game. I love those cartoonish racers like Street Racer or Mario Kart. The menu system looks a little weird
smile.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Feb 24, 2003 @ 07:11 PM

klakalou: I know he said that... I remember being there - you do realize I'm Da1m0n, right?
smile.gif

umm i forgot who u were on SX >_<

now it makes alot more sense, becuz he said it to YOU X_X

smile.gif

Nice work vbt, i spent some hours learning how to move around menus.. using the great technique of trial and error
laugh.gif

Now here it is.. _complete_ menu translation
cool.gif

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Jun 17, 2003 @ 04:02 PM

smile.gif

Nice work vbt, i spent some hours learning how to move around menus.. using the great technique of trial and error
laugh.gif

Now here it is.. _complete_ menu translation
cool.gif

It's not complete yet
smile.gif

Did you find something I don't have ? (a q-card for instance)

Back