Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

This is going to be awesome! Look at the updated graphics.
wub.gif

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

Great news (but I had to disable my firewall to see pics). For Golden Axe it will be a good lifting but for a mythic game like Space Harrier I can't understand they moved it to a 3D game
sad.gif
. They should make a Space Harrier 3 with new ideas instead of a remix.

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

I can't tell much from the pictures, but if they loose the gameplay that the originals possessed in order to make the game look more flashy I will not be impressed.

*drools over Virtual On 4*

LOL - Brave Fire Fighters
biggrin.gif

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

Virtual ON

Virtual ON Oratorio Tangram

Virtual ON Marz

Virtual ON Force 4

there you go.

As for Brave firefighters. THAT IS A FUCKING AWESOME GAME I FUCKING WISH SEGA WOULD PORT IT TO A HOME CONSOLE ANY FUCKING CONSOLE!!!!!11

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

man looking at virua on 4 and planet harriers, (which was supposed to come out on dc) but never did... wtf... man,... I wish I could play these games.. hell I never even saw them in the arcades here (u.s) damn it alll...... oh well.

angry.gif

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

From the screenshots, Planet Harriers reminds me of the first level of Nights.

Any real resemblance?

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

Umm... no planet harriers plays like space harrier. Just in in 3D and FUCKING AWESOME. Lucky for me my university arcade had the machine setup for a few months so I got to play the shit out of that game...same with brave firefighters. Heck they even had the jap version of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram there too for a few months. Pretty much all the machines there are the jap versions, even the inserts are in japanese.

Sega AGES Vol. 4 & 5

BTW, don't play the Sega Clasics version of Golden Axe available in the GB Advance.. I suffered a lot. A bad port from the Genesis version.. a lot of gameplay elements changed, less animation frames, less music.. etc... beside, my thum was siore from playing it with the GameCube D-pad (It is not quite practical for a game like that). it plays ok in the GB though.

Back