Sega AGES

Sega has announced the release dates of the first three Sega AGES titles for PlayStation 2 in Japan. Sega AGES 2500 Vol. 1 Phantasy Star, Vol. 2 Monaco GP and Vol. 3 Fantasy Zone will be released on August 28, for 2500 yen each. All three games will feature 3D graphics not found in the classic versions.

Source: The Magic Box

:cheers

About time we get a release date! Now.. any word on a US release? ALL I WANT IS THE PHANTASY STAR REMAKES! Hopefully they'll begin work on PSII and IV after this first batch gets released. Golden Axe was one of the remakes correct?

Originally posted by Agent21KGB@May 29, 2003 @ 04:33 PM

But when the hell is streets of rage 4 comming out! Come on Sega it is one of the games I bought my ps2 for!

Never buy a system for games that haven't come out.

Don't you know your videogame history?
smile.gif

Yeah yeah yeah but I also bought it for F355 and Initial D Special Stage. Sega has been pretty good lately about comming out with what they say.

Originally posted by Agent21KGB@May 30, 2003 @ 04:19 PM

Yeah yeah yeah but I also bought it for F355 and Initial D Special Stage. Sega has been pretty good lately about comming out with what they say.

f355 is on DC too
smile.gif

Has anybody seen screen shots of PSI? I remember there used to be some on the magic box, but I can't find any now
damn.gif

Back