Sega and McDonalds

mtxblau

Mid Boss
Sega and McDonald's

Sega to create interactive Happy Meal toys

McDonald's and Sega team up for yet another video game promotion.

Sega has announced that it will be releasing a series of interactive toys that will be packed in with McDonald's Happy Meals. These games will be based on the Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Monkey Ball franchises. One of them, Sonic Speedway, will put players in a simple race to the finish line, while the other, AiAi Banana Catch, will have players catching bananas that fall from the sky.

"The characters of the Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Monkey Ball franchises are some of the most recognizable icons in video games today," said Mike Fischer, vice president of marketing, Sega of America. "This relationship with McDonald's allows Sega to further reinforce those character brands with the younger gamer through a never-before-seen premium vehicle."

Look for the toys this summer.

uh not to burst your bubble, I think I posted this about a month ago
smile.gif

it think it was on the news page too -- not sure

Anyway, I hope these things are cool

I still have a Sonic one from the Happy Birthday toy series

years ago

Originally posted by gameboy900@May 14, 2003 @ 10:49 AM

Great now I have to actually buy McDonalds food....yuck.

gameboy900: let me have teh HappyMeal plz.

cashier: sir, you are too old.

gb900: it is for my child.

cashier: alright, here is it.

gb900: you FOOL! just give me teh toyz, I do not want any of your food!

Originally posted by SegaFreak+May 14, 2003 @ 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaFreak @ May 14, 2003 @ 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@May 14, 2003 @ 10:49 AM

Great now I have to actually buy McDonalds food....yuck.

gameboy900: let me have teh HappyMeal plz.

cashier: sir, you are too old.

gb900: it is for my child.

cashier: alright, here is it.

gb900: you FOOL! just give me teh toyz, I do not want any of your food! [/b][/quote]

Bingo
biggrin.gif

Back