Sega CD Burning

Can some kind soul please help in the best way to burn Sega CD ISO's which are also coupled with MP3's.

Also the best progs to do this.

Thanx to you people.

Grab Easy CD Pro 95 from this webpage in the miscellaneous section. Install it on your computer and then open the program select "Burn Image from Mixed Mode" in the options, then Drag all of the mp3's in order of tracks in the audio window, go to the data file section for the ISO and browse to the file for the path. After all of that go to the burn options tab-(On the far left at the top of the window and set to 2x burn.) Make sure that you unselect the test write feature unless you want it to test before actual burn. After all of that proceed to click "Write" or "Copy" -(I can't remember the actual button that means the same thing.) Let it go and it will ask you if you want to burn the audio; click "OK" and the program will commence writing to the disc the ISO and MP3s in mixed mode. It should work!

Thanx...also I have a European MegaCD and have some ISO's which I have no idea what region they are.

Any prog that can tell me when country code it is and change it?

Edit to last reply: You will need to convert the Mp3s to WAV before using Easy CD PRO! Sorry, forgot about that. Use a program like Winamp to convert the mp3s to WAVs. check on www.google.com search engine or in the miscellaneous section on this site for assistance as well. SORRy About that.

For your last question; grab SCDConv to see what country it is, once again, in the misc. section. Everything you need to know about burning and changing country codes before writing back to disc is in that section; it is your friend.

Cheers for all your help Alpharogue.....I'll burn these games today and test them....

Can't wait to play Snatcher again......loved that game..

:):):):)

Cool, you are welcome. Yea Snatcher is awesome! I wish they would have brought Policenauts over to America too; I have the Japanese copy for the psx and I still have not figured out what to do on the game. Oh well. later.

nero 5.5 is the best you dont have to convert the wavs to mp3 if you use a cue sheet set up like this

FILE "DATAFILE.ISO" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "TRACK 02.MP3" MP3

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

FILE "TRACK 03.MP3" MP3

TRACK 03 AUDIO

FILE "TRACK 04.MP3" MP3

TRACK 04 AUDIO

FILE "TRACK 05.MP3" MP3

TRACK 05 AUDIO

you need to rename the file lines to the files you are useing and add any lines if nessary

Back