Sega CD HelP!!!!!!!

Bought a Sega CD about a Year Ago .. and its the one With The Fat one Next To it..is it possible if i buy a Skinny Sega (2nd Unit) and Add it TO This One ?? my 32X Wont Work in The Fat one.. if i put the Skinny Sega In Wouldnt it Look Dum Cause There Would Be a Space Left..is Tht What The Thing is on The Side of The Skinny Sega That Says Remove or Something ????

Thx!

yeah, the thing on the far left of the base of the cd unit is removable, and you can put a model 2 genesis onto there rather then a model one.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

is it true That i Have to Buy a Plate ?

Someone Said That at GameFaqs and im wondering if thats True. How Do i Setup my 32X in the Model 2 ? Do i Need The SpacerRing or Not ?

:huh

Plate - not really, it's just for shielding...

SpacerRing - well, you can use 32x without it, but the whole set will be fairly unstable (one touch and your game resets - for example).

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

All i Have To Do is Take Out The Side Thing . add the Sega 2nd Model and a 32X with all the Cables and it should Work ?

All i Have To Do is Take Out The Side Thing . add the Sega 2nd Model and a 32X with all the Cables and it should Work ????

Back