Sega cd?

Gallstaff

Established Member
Should i go onto ebay and spend 80 of my hard-earned dollars on a sega cd and genesis system? I gave my genesis away to my little cousin when i was 8 (mom made me) and i wish i still had it. I am only considering buying one if i can burn games and play them with no mod board. So can i and is it worth it?

I hope it comes with some games or something. $80 is a bit much for just a system. I only paid about $70 for a SCD, Genesis 2, and 7 or 8 games. That included shipping as well. But it's totally worth it. Copied games are a little harder to find now, but there's probably people out there willing to trade and such. I got mine around the time SX was in full swing with all its images.

$80 is really expensive. At used shops around here they go for around $30 with a Genesis. No games come with it though.

Back up games are not easy to find but not exactly hard either. If you have Direct Connect go to classicsega.dns2go.com:411 after 4 PM and you'll be able to find a few. There are also FTPs that have SCD games as well.

Back