Sega Cyber DIsk Saturn Emulator

Yes i have tryed this emulator out and guys its soo good runs soo fast i just have to tell you all about it. Its just nothing like before in saturn emulation i was truely amazed at its performance im happy to have tryed it out
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

As it is in Japanese (the site) could you explain where to pay/how much/what currency and all that good stuff?

You don't actually pay for the emulator, but yes for the games. You can rent Sega games for several systems, including Saturn, that you download to play. I can't check it right now, but i remember each game is around 200 Yen a month.

There is one small demo you can try, from Shining Force III (a 100Mb download, on the links at the bottom, the Heavy Power Check) . Altough the emulator is fast, you still need lots of processor power, at least 1.2Ghz, with heavier 3D games coming close to 2Ghz and up. The main feature, however, is sweet, sweet, actual _sound_.

It would be better if it was an emu like VGS for PC. You buy the emu then you can play all games you want to. In that case I would buy it.

Originally posted by vbt@Apr 8, 2003 @ 06:23 PM

It would be better if it was an emu like VGS for PC. You buy the emu then you can play all games you want to. In that case I would buy it.

same here

especially if it had great support (RAM, game saves, different controllers, ect)

I seriously doubt it, they wouldn't make enough money, and the point of this emulator is clearly for them to make money without really having to spend any.

Originally posted by Daniel Eriksson@Apr 8, 2003 @ 08:36 PM

You think Sega will create some new Saturn games now when a commercial emulator is out?

well there are probably more people with Dreamcasts than people with this emu, but you don't see Sega making any more DC games (unfortunately
sad.gif
)

How about graphical and sound improvements? Some aliasing would make my Fighters Megamix experience that much more enjoyable

For what i've seen, there's bilinear filtering, nicer looking gourard shading for textures, and you can run the game at several resolutions.

Originally posted by cherok@Apr 8, 2003 @ 11:22 PM

How about graphical and sound improvements? Some aliasing would make my Fighters Megamix experience that much more enjoyable

oooh!

that would be great for a lot of games -- like Nights and Burning Rangers!

How do you download the trial version 'shining force 3 demo' thingy???

All i get is a file called 'DownloadVci'... about 267 bytes... whats that???

huh.gif

I'm confused

blink.gif
blink.gif

same for me
sad.gif

it is perhaps a browser configuration problem ... i dunno, nobody here to exxplain us how to download the trial version ?

I'm gunna cry if I cant get to use this emulator... I've been waiting for this moment for AGES....

SATURN ON PC.... YIPPEE

:cheers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I've found the emulator.. the GiriGiri emu... It plays games.... FASt.... AHAHAH!!.

Bout time too
biggrin.gif

Link Removed

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Originally posted by Flakvin@Apr 9, 2003 @ 12:36 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I've found the emulator.. the GiriGiri emu... It plays games.... FASt.... AHAHAH!!.

Bout time too
biggrin.gif

Link Removed

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

corrupt archive, gj

wow ... big big thanks Flakvin for this link :cheers

sorry Jonny but the link from Gavionne seems to be dead since yesterday and I think a lot of people like me were very upset for missing it
blush.gif

so ... download is over ... read the instructions .... 3 ... 2.... 1 ... let's show begin
smile.gif

->jurai: try to download again, it worked for me

Back