Sega Gt 2002

Hi all I just saw some pics of Sega Gt 2002 and on the sides of the tracks it said XBOX and MICROSOFT.I was wondering if the Sega Gt Series belongs to Microsoft or is it just because it will be exclusive.I would really appreciate it.

it looks awsome, i hope it wipes the floor with gt3 so i can wipe the floor with the big mouths of sony fanboys i know..

Originally posted by cherok@July 05 2002,18:22

it looks awsome, i hope it wipes the floor with gt3 so i can wipe the floor with the big mouths of sony fanboys i know..

thats on pc as well u know...

pc's skool consoles so bad. most of the time the pc version has more to it and its easier to use(god loves his keyboard), not to mention you can get way better gfx quality off of a pc. but consoles are fun for some games. fighting games suck on a pc i dunno i've just never really enjoyed any fighter on pc. and let us not forget the fact that if you really wanted too you could just guy a game pad or a joystick or a driving wheel for your pc too so its all good. and besides pc's emulate consoles quite well. and you can use the internet and all that other shit that u need a pc for. but that still doesn't mean i don't own a few consoles
biggrin.gif

Back