Sega Mega PC

Plain windows. Technically, it was just a 386 and a Genesis in one system, and you switched between the monitor output of the two.

I used to have one of those pieces of S#$%!

these are the specs if i can remember,...

Intel 386DX @25Mhz

2MB of Ram

40MB HDD

Adlib Sound Card

Normal FDD

Super VGA Monitor

Crappy Amstrad Speakers

Crappy Amstrad Joystick

It also came standard with Windows 3.0, Prince of Persia, F15 Strike Eagle, Steel Empire, Jimmy White Wirlwind Snooker and my favourite (no really..) Elite Plus!

Looking back on it, it was actually pretty cool except for the 40meg HDD. I remember buying XWing and that took up a whoping 14MB of my HDD!!!!!!!!!

Internally, the system has two totally seperate mother boards, one of the PC (with its custom Amstrad Blitter chipe that were never used) and a Mobo for the Megadrive. They did however share the same video output and power input.

thats hell shit.

what is that a cord coming out the cart?? :huh:

i'd like to know what game that is on the screen though

I have been trying in desperation to acquire either a MegaPC or Teradrive (pref. the latter) for over 5 years now. ;)

I see them on Yahoo! Japan now and then, but I can't fathom the shipping charges involved. People think a Divers 2000 Dreamcast is expensive to ship!

Originally posted by vanadium77@Aug 2, 2004 @ 06:42 PM

I have been trying in desperation to acquire either a MegaPC or Teradrive (pref. the latter) for over 5 years now. ;)

I see them on Yahoo! Japan now and then, but I can't fathom the shipping charges involved. People think a Divers 2000 Dreamcast is expensive to ship!

:lol: so true ^^

Well i don't build one, for I can't connect it to my monitor and i don't wanna use 2 monitors, that wouldn't be leet,

if someone knows a solution below 250 dollars, i am open to suggestions. ;)

Back