Sega planning yet another 'Shining' series game!

Gamespot is reporting that Sega has recently updated thier Shining Tears website with an image that would seem to indicate that yet another game in the Shining series is in development. Sadly, no other information seems to be available.

^^^^^ agreed that I will keep my fingers crossed.

only your fingers? my fingers, toes, tounge, and ass hair is crossed. Ya, that's how bad I wanna see a sequel, lol.

I will just about have an orgasm if they give us an actually force game. My speculation on this though is it's probably gponna be a continuation of the Shining Tears series. Logo look similar, and it was on the shining tears website after all. Nonetheless, seeing SEGA take interest in the series is cool.

the actual inmage thy are talking about is this on this page http://shining-tears.jp/info/home.html

They're already making Tears and Neo. I dunno if they'd push another one so fast. It might be a collection of extras or yet more remakes. One thing for sure though is that I agree with you all that a new Force game would be great.

Let's just hope they will release it on Gamecube as well and not just on the all to horrible PS2

well when they hit the US shore I am gunna have to break down and buy one, lol.

Back