Sega Saturn Comp emulators?

I was wondering if i can play radiant silvergun burned game on my PC? Is it possible and what emulator should i use

well it is possible, but no sega saturn emulators capible of playing commercial games have been made yet. Although, i hear that one called the girigiri project is moving along nicely.

The answer is probably no, but if you want to give it a try, here would be a good place to start.

Just don't expect flawless full speed emulation from either Giri Giri or SSF.

some do play commercial games, but none are even close to playable speed on any computer currently available.

Apparently with a very fast processor and the latest prototype of SSF, alot of things are almost playable. Some RPGs are said to be playable.

I don't know. I was just paraphrasing the update from the 8th of November from SSF Tribute.

I don't need to run an emulator to play Saturn games, nor do I have a fast PC.

hey me too! i got a model one and i want a model two.. but i don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes to soldering wires... maybe my dad will do it for me....... there is one thing though. A great site with 20 and 21 pin mods. A link would be nice if it wasn't on the 20 some odd page of google and i could find it again...

I don't think you'll find a mod for a 20 pin saturn any time soon. Some claim they work with older saturns, but they are still refering to model 2s.

Lik Sang mods are 21 pin only.

Back