Sega Saturn DEV CD VOl 1.0

hi,

I have finally created the Sega Saturn Dev CD vol 1.0. its nothing special at the moment. But i am hoping to get some source code from some sega saturn games. and add them in version 2.0.

Version 1.0. Contains just everything on the site of SEGAXTREME. only everything has a name on it.

I am planning on releasing Volume 2.0. somewhere in may 2004. (maybe even quicker). Which will contain a automatic install program for in case someone wants to install the cd. also some source codes might be giving. as well as 3d models, textures, sounds, music etcetc. just to make the life of a sega saturn developer easier.

The Sega Saturn Dev CD VOL series will be free to anyone that likes it. you just pay for the cd and S&H.

If anyone wants to give feedback about this idea. please give some :)

Originally posted by dragonforce@Nov 7, 2003 @ 04:19 PM

hi,

I have finally created the Sega Saturn Dev CD vol 1.0. its nothing special at the moment. But i am hoping to get some source code from some sega saturn games. and add them in version 2.0.

Version 1.0. Contains just everything on the site of SEGA EXTREME. only everything has a name on it.

I am planning on releasing Volume 2.0. somewhere in may 2004. (maybe even quicker). Which will contain a automatic install program for in case someone wants to install the cd. also some source codes might be giving. as well as 3d models, textures, sounds, music etcetc. just to make the life of a sega saturn developer easier.

The Sega Saturn Dev CD VOL series will be free to anyone that likes it. you just pay for the cd and S&H.

If anyone wants to give feedback about this idea. please give some :)

so, i get to pay for a cd that just has all the things i could get from here for free, sounds great....

this vol isnt for sale ;) woud be a stupid tought too. getting everything for free and pay a cd with same content. i just need more ideas for the next verison. :slap

Why not putting online the CD image ? You would have more feedback (tools to add, folder tree to update, ...).

Originally posted by vbt@Dec 7, 2003 @ 06:24 PM

Why not putting online the CD image ? You would have more feedback (tools to add, folder tree to update, ...).

thats a good idea, but id still rather just visit the site for everything =/

scavenger doesnt have the source code for amok and scorher :damn:

the game was developed when cds were still very expensive i heard. altough he said that hes almost certain....... :sarcasm:

Back