sega saturn netlink

:cheers allright I just got back from the 'States where I got the complete Netlink package (well without box but everything else) for $20 :cheers

But I'm in Europe so playing with you Americans is a no I'm afraid...

yeah Mal, I got my netlink, but I need a dc bba, but man, they are tooo freakin much right now... gotta wait a bit..

hey anti I should be getting my netlink adapter any day now, I'll play ya.

Stack.....so does it play good online? I imagine where it's direct-link it should be sufficiant. Also, say if I was playing sumone who lives 500 miles from me....would I get long-distance charges if I connected to em and played say a game of bomberman w/ them?

bjammz, unfortunately, I have not received my netlink modem yet, I will let you know how it works when I get it, I anticipated it to arrive by now.. but not yet. And Antipast I am in Connecticut, if I have to dial you then It could get expensive.. hmmmmmmmm not a good thing.

Originally posted by antime@Jul 26, 2003 @ 04:08 PM

Since it's a normal phonecall, if you call long-distance it'll cost accordingly.

Exactly... Have you all lost your minds when it comes to knowing about Dialing far far away? Of course it would be long distance if your in Conneticut and you wanted to dial to Europe or something.

Back