SEGA SATURN

i having trouble with my saturn model one,the disk is not spinning,if u have one could you please help me wih the correct positions of the (rv-1,r-103,r-111,r-113,r-114,and the t701)

thank you

Christ on a fucking bike! You've already posted once and spammed random people with the same fucking question, don't you think if anyone knew the answer they would've answered without being pestered about it? Also, it's not like you've actually waited for someone to answer, this isn't a goddamn helpdesk and no-one's getting paid for this.

Originally posted by antime@Mar 28, 2003 @ 04:41 PM

Christ on a fucking bike! You've already posted once and spammed random people with the same fucking question, don't you think if anyone knew the answer they would've answered without being pestered about it? Also, it's not like you've actually waited for someone to answer, this isn't a goddamn helpdesk and no-one's getting paid for this.

yo fuck you,i didnt post it twice,in this forum, i never spamed anyone. plus it is wise to keep you muthafucking mouth shut if you dont know what the hell you are talking about,if you dont know thats all you had to say.

so have a nice day bitch.

not wise to speak for other people,or talk shit ,just dont reply

thank you sir

well a moderator have no right to curse someone for asking for help,if he is a moderator he should know how to respond like one,by the use of profanity he earned a reply,so thank you for your input also. have a nice day

yo fuck you,i didnt post it twice,in this forum

You should have posted it zero times in this forum. It was already in the Saturn forum.

i never spamed anyone

This may be a semantic problem, but if antime is pissed enough to say something like that, I'm going to have to assume that something happened that shouldn't have...

just dont reply

With the way this thread is going, that sounds like a great idea.

Haha christ on a bike I've never heard that one... haha
laugh.gif

Originally posted by ExCyber@Mar 29, 2003 @ 05:46 AM

i never spamed anyone

This may be a semantic problem, but if antime is pissed enough to say something like that, I'm going to have to assume that something happened that shouldn't have...

I'm referring to the ever popular "I'll send my question as a PM to some randomly selected people so they'll drop everything and solve my problem right away" technique.

Originally posted by MoonsCryin426@Mar 28, 2003 @ 04:51 AM

yo fuck you,i didnt post it twice,in this forum, i never spamed anyone. plus it is wise to keep you muthafucking mouth shut if you dont know what the hell you are talking about,if you dont know thats all you had to say.

so have a nice day bitch.

not wise to speak for other people,or talk shit ,just dont reply

thank you sir

"Hey crapface, why don't you blow it out your ear..."

I know what to do with this post...

BALEETED!

Oh, wait...

just because he is a moderator doesnt give him the right to curse someone out as a response,but if he felt that i did someting wrong all he had to do was say that,i would have corrected the misunderstanding,or apologized yet he didnt give me the chance, im new to the forum so i didnt know that each individual forum was monitored so carefully.

yet that was yesterday-the past-i said my piece.

i didnt know some people were so sensitive.

thanks to all who have replied

Originally posted by MoonsCryin426@Mar 30, 2003 @ 12:43 AM

just because he is a moderator doesnt give him the right to curse someone out as a response,but if he felt that i did someting wrong all he had to do was say that,i would have corrected the misunderstanding,or apologized yet he didnt give me the chance, im new to the forum so i didnt know that each individual forum was monitored so carefully.

yet that was yesterday-the past-i said my piece.

i didnt know some people were so sensitive.

thanks to all who have replied

antime's cursing wasn't personal. Who called who a bitch?

Misunderstanding my arse.

Supergrom - I know what you mean. I would if I could...

thanks ataryFX,

take the top off the saturn,

on the amber colored power unit,there is a white resistor ( i think that s wht it is) plastic,rv1 looks kinda like a screw.

now near the laser you'll see metal thing not that big with a flat head screw slot on top thats the t701.

right under the t701 you have the r-103,ect.

the are plastic with the screw slots also.

thanks!

Back