Sega Sonic

Recently video games have become one of my two hobbies as I have picked up another one. I've gotten myself into the really fun (and expensive) hobby of professional(ish) RC car racing. I run an electric car for now but will get a nitro powered car soon. One part of this hobby that's really interesting is that because of the speeds these things can go at (mine tops out at 30MPH but others have modified them to go in excess of 100MPH) is that you tend to go through car bodies every few months. And as such you end up having to paint a new body to replace the old one. I had to do that recently and was hoping to try and do something a bit more interesting than my single color stuff from before.

So here without further ado is my Sega Sonic car. Enjoy.

Heh - that's really nice. :)

I was thinking about getting into RC myself for a while - one of the Tamiya 1/10th electric kits perhaps. Thing was, I wasn't really interested in racing them and the ongoing costs are just too high for me.

I was hoping for the same kind of RC that Tomy sells, the Mario Kart ones (but with Sonic of course :)). Still a nice looking car though.

Awsome! Now all you need to do is fix a miniture video camera to it and drive it into Sega HQ and find out their explosive secret!!! MWAHA! Don't worry about employees noticing your car - it'll blend right in to the surroundings! :lol

P.S: Don't forget to post the video though :devil

Even as we speak, Racketboy is visualizing himself behind the wheel. Vroom! VROOOM! (ok so its electric, but that doesn't stop his imagination from making combustion-like sound effects, now does it?)

Originally posted by SeGaFrEaK_NL@May 3, 2004 @ 02:40 PM

Looks cool :eek:mg:

I also thought that Tomy did a Sonic model..

They did, I had one. Good times were had. I'll look for a picture.

EDIT: I can't find one, they are all gone! :(

Back