Sega Soundtracks on web site ! !

I just have a quick question. I really enjoy the music from alot of the Sega Genesis games that are listed under the sega soundtracks section of this web site. But when I try to access a song I keep getting an error message......(Error

You may not link directly to the files with your orange crusty cheetoey fingers.)

Am I doing something wrong. Please help me if you can. Thank you.

normally I just click on the file name and it downloads. Do I need a certain program inorder to download these files? If so could you recommend one for me. Thank you.

Normally when I click on a file windows will ask me to save it to where ever I want to. That's the only way I have been downloading files that are on websites.

Might be a badly linked file. Email flakvin with a list of things you are trying to download but cannot and he will fix them.

Originally posted by mal@Aug 20, 2004 @ 07:40 AM

I think Flavkin would probably like to know exactly which ones.

Flavkin !! :rant .. yeah, I was asking for a list of the files you can't access.

The ol' SX spell checker must have missed that one.

I might change your title to "touchy about typos" :p

Any of the files Flakvin. When ever I click on a 1 next to any files I get this message : Error....You may not link directly to the files with your orange crusty cheetoey fingers. I'm not sure why I keep getting this message. I can dl from other websites just fine but I can't dl any game music here at all. Please get back to me if you know of any solutions. Thank you.

Ok..

1) Are you clicking the links, to our files, from this site or from another site?

or

2) Are you using a proxy server?

It get the same error for all the files.

I've tried 'em all and I get that error.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.2.8, and I use Safari 1.0.3 as my browser.

Maybe I should give iCab a shot...

Hm..

I can download the soundtracks in iCab, just not Safari.

Maybe if I hadn't installed that one download manager prog, my settings wouldn't be so screwed up in Safari...

Back