Sega stuff for sale/trade

I honestly have no idea, anybody have experience shipping stuff to canada? The only experience I've had, I was receiving some games, and it took a good 2 1/2 weeks for me to get them. Dont know what the hold up is with you hosers at the border. Anyone get that reference? haha.

Originally posted by chubbito666@Oct 17, 2003 @ 04:43 AM

I honestly have no idea, anybody have experience shipping stuff to canada? The only experience I've had, I was receiving some games, and it took a good 2 1/2 weeks for me to get them. Dont know what the hold up is with you hosers at the border. Anyone get that reference? haha.

I don't get the reference :blink: but I am stupid :huh:

Last thing i got from you Yanks was an atari 2600. i was told it would take 4-6 weeks and it came in 1 :huh I'm not complaining or anything. But shipping came to 33.50 for that particular item,plus customs, and I really can't justify spending that much on something that won't even work for sure (or that shipping increases the price sixfold lol). I donno your postal code to figure out ups rates, but if you put yours inhere along with destination: Canada, postal code T8N3N8 along with weight and crap it should give you a rough estimate. Thanks :)

---Ammut

P.s. cool cat in the picture

Originally posted by 95talon@Oct 16, 2003 @ 10:03 PM

Sorry but i made a deal lastnight that Netted me the sega cd system(model 1 Tested and does work)with power cord,original box and 5 games for $35 shiped.so im out of the running for yours chubb SORRY :(

Seems to good of a deal for ebay, where'd you grab that lot from?

---Ammut

I might have an extra Sega Cd lying around if your interest Ammut. I too live in Canada (Toronto) :) If your interested in it i'll put up a pic for u later.

Seems to good of a deal for ebay, where'd you grab that lot from?

---Ammut

Well in a way it was on ebay.i had won a sega cd game off there about the time i was dealing with chubb's,so just for kicks i asked the guy if he had a sega cd he would sale,sure enough he had the model 1 with the box for $25 + sh and gave me a list of games he had for $.50.so i picked thur a few and made a deal for all 5games inc the one i had won +the system for $26+sh(i just added a 2 more to my order to day for $1 extra)so that brings it to system,box,power cord,and 7games for $36 shiped.by the way i just got me a gen 1 at a store near me for $13.14 inc sales tax so the whole setup with 7games for $49 in all. not to bad

We don't do "GAMES ;) " here. There is no buying, selling, trading or any dealing in copies of games on CDR here. The fact that you're new is all that stops me from banning you.

Learn from this.

1st how you know i dont already own the retell cd?

2nd there are a lot of backup sites that sell them and havent been shut down(i can think of a few but one that i know of has been going for 4yrs+)and aslong you own the retell copy of the game then by law you can BUY,TRADE,SELL backup's.

but its cool i just fig i would ask someone with a burner to do me a favor....Laterz

Your opinion (humble or otherwise) is irrelevant, but I'll explain anyway.

We have a no CDR buying, selling or trading rule here.

I reminded him of this fact and he continued the discussion anyway.

Originally posted by mal@Oct 21, 2003 @ 02:06 AM

Your opinion (humble or otherwise) is irrelevant

Best.Line.Ever. :lol:

Isn't it kind of suspicious that a new guy's first post is regarding someone who just got banned? :huh:

BTW chubbito666 is the SCD still for sale? I'm still interested :)

---Ammut

It must be that thuglove4u99's outraged sense of justice prompted him out of lurking and to make this post, as he only registered today. :sarcasm:

yeah, it is sitting here under my desk.. as far as shipping goes, I dont know what to tell you though. I know that international (is canada international?) shipping for priority mail is a base rate of 13 bucks or something, 13.98 maybe, whatever. If that helps, I dont think it does though. Anybody have any idea how much a sega cd model 1 weighs off hand?

Back