SegaCD/Genny combo, Car MP3 stereo, PC stuff

I have a few different items for sale, again, all prices are "shipped".

PC Software

Halo (PC Version) - Complete $30

Medal of Honor Allied Assault - No manual, but has its box and original jewelcase - $15

PC parts:

ATI Radeon 7200 64mb SDRAM Video Card, has box - $25

XBOX Counter-Strike - Complete, mint, played for about 3 hours - $35

SegaCD and Genesis Combo (model 2) with a couple of games. Warsong, Mortal Kombat, Strider, and Road Rash II one controller, hookups, both A/C adaptor (no mixing cable) - $50

Mp3 Car Stereo: JVC KD-SX980, 200W, plays CDs with MP3s on them, and also reads CDRWs, has remote control, detatchable face, and a box for the face when it's removed. It has no box, but Ill pack it nicely. Still has its paperwork. Ill provide a 15 day warranty with it. If you install it and it doesnt work, just ship it right back, and Ill paypal you back the cash.

$125 + 15 day money back warranty.

PM, or email me with any questions. I take paypal and money orders (no checks) but I prefer PayPal.

Thanks

well I know nothing about video cards, other than its what my old computer needs an upgrade to most. Could you tell me how old that is, and give me some hint to how good it is? Things like what games it could run, what kind of processor would be optimal for it ect. My old machine is a 400mhz with little 3d hardware capability, most of the games had to use software to display anything decent, but that just bogged down the resources more.

thanks.

---Ammut

Ammut, Im not sure when the card was released, but I know it was about $100 when it was new. Ive had it for over a year, and I bought it used from a friend.

If you have a 400mHz computer, you should have an AGP slot, thats the type of card it is, it will not fit into a regular PCI slot (long thin white slots on your motherboard). The AGP slot is a short two-part slot, about 3 inches long, and its brown.

This card can easily run half-life and its expansions (counter-strike, etc), Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Tribes2, and lots of other 3D games. Sure it wont run Doom3, or Half-Life 2, but its a good little card.

I didnt know it was 3 years old, but its not crap. Its a good card for the price. I just didnt have money to buy a GeForce 9billion UltraSuperMega card, its not crap.

It IS crap. It's better than RIVA TNT though... personally, that card should sell for $10 bucks.. considering you can buy it new for like 20-30ish bucks, and it isn't the all in wonder that has all the features.. sooo, in conclusion.. the card IS crap...crap.. crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least he's not selling the original Sound Blaster 16 (which I happen to have in the original box).

That thing is so old. I'm suprised Windows still recognizes it.

Radeon 7200 isn't that bad. Now stop the violence! Can't we all just get along? :p

Oh yeah, and if you don't sell some of this *cough* mystery box goodies *cough*, you might want to put it in a collective pile/box of some sort with some other things for later. ;) wink wink nudge nudge, eh?

Back