Segata Sanshiro!

His last commercial was sad. #### terroists tried to destroy Sega but Segata guided the missile into space along with himself. What a noble sacrifice.

Haha!Segata Sanshiro will be at the Game Jam 2.haha will be funny to see him again.

By the way for those who didn't know, the name comes from the movie Sanshiro Sugata (Akira Kurosawa, 1943).

Quote: from ShinJedah on 6:32 am on Mar. 20, 2002

Haha!Segata Sanshiro will be at the Game Jam 2.haha will be funny to see him again.

I can imagine how that will turn out..

Fan: Oh! Segata Sanshiro! I'm a big f.. (*crunch*)

Fan: Owwww..

Segata Sanshiro: Grrah!

There he is...a hero...a true hero :(

gj-032.jpg

i have the segata game, Segata Sanshirou Shinkenyugi, and have been working on making a vcd of all the comercials since theres some on there i havent seen online (like the music video). maybey ill put it on a pub once im back on dsl.

(Edited by SegaSaturnDDR at 9:38 am on April 1, 2002)

I have a lot, if not all of them, but in differing formats. Yeah, I'd like to smack whoever thought it was a good idea to encode commercials in Quicktime format.

I'd like to smack whoever thought it was a good idea to encode anything in Quicktime format... the Win32 Quicktime player seems to be primarily written to subversively advertise Apple systems by making stuff crash all the time.

Frildo. You can't even drag and drop files onto the player window! WTF?! I thout that function was integral to the GUI-based OS nowadays? Now I don't wanna get off on a rant here, but Apple Computers is the Roger Clinton of the computer industry, with all the usefulness of a a razor enema(/Miller&gt)

(Edited by Raijin Z at 6:04 am on April 2, 2002)

Back