Segata Sanshiro!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
hehe, leave it to the japanese to have such a zany "mascot." Gotta love when he blows the guy up in the bomberman fight commercial though ;)

rcefiro

Website
ryanmalesevich.com
His last commercial was sad. #### terroists tried to destroy Sega but Segata guided the missile into space along with himself. What a noble sacrifice.

ShinJedah

Website
Visit site
Haha!Segata Sanshiro will be at the Game Jam 2.haha will be funny to see him again.

By the way for those who didn't know, the name comes from the movie Sanshiro Sugata (Akira Kurosawa, 1943).

antime

Extra Hard Mid Boss
Website
www.iki.fi
Quote: from ShinJedah on 6:32 am on Mar. 20, 2002

Haha!Segata Sanshiro will be at the Game Jam 2.haha will be funny to see him again.
I can imagine how that will turn out..

Fan: Oh! Segata Sanshiro! I'm a big f.. (*crunch*)

Fan: Owwww..

Segata Sanshiro: Grrah!

Subura

Best Ad Campagin, EVER, if that had been in America i'm sure everyone would have bought Saturns

SegaSaturnDDR

Website
Visit site
i have the segata game, Segata Sanshirou Shinkenyugi, and have been working on making a vcd of all the comercials since theres some on there i havent seen online (like the music video). maybey ill put it on a pub once im back on dsl.

(Edited by SegaSaturnDDR at 9:38 am on April 1, 2002)

Raijin Z

I have a lot, if not all of them, but in differing formats. Yeah, I'd like to smack whoever thought it was a good idea to encode commercials in Quicktime format.

ExCyber

Staff member
I'd like to smack whoever thought it was a good idea to encode anything in Quicktime format... the Win32 Quicktime player seems to be primarily written to subversively advertise Apple systems by making stuff crash all the time.

Raijin Z

Frildo. You can't even drag and drop files onto the player window! WTF?! I thout that function was integral to the GUI-based OS nowadays? Now I don't wanna get off on a rant here, but Apple Computers is the Roger Clinton of the computer industry, with all the usefulness of a a razor enema(/Miller&gt)

(Edited by Raijin Z at 6:04 am on April 2, 2002)