Segaview 0.8 Beta 2 Cinepak Support

Havent posted here in a while, so just letting you guys know that I have updated my viewer to support cinepak (With much thanks to TascoDLX for giving me the info on how to decode it)

The current beta supports sound but skips due to the framerate not being accurate. The previous beta didn't support sound, but would view those single files with many films inside, expect the current beta to crash (feature not bug :p) on those, I will have to include a list method to select the ones.

Next version will appear sometime and will hopefully include the many improvments I have been trying to add, but just havent got around to finishing.

Current Beta 2

Previous Beta

Originally posted by MERLiX AGAIN@Mon, 2006-06-19 @ 06:47 PM

Havent posted here in a while, so just letting you guys know that I have updated my viewer to support cinepak (With much thanks to TascoDLX for giving me the info on how to decode it)

The current beta supports sound but skips due to the framerate not being accurate. The previous beta didn't support sound, but would view those single files with many films inside, expect the current beta to crash (feature not bug :p) on those, I will have to include a list method to select the ones.

Next version will appear sometime and will hopefully include the many improvments I have been trying to add, but just havent got around to finishing.

Current Beta 2

Previous Beta

[post=146716]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice work MERLiX :) I will add your player or at least the link to your page in SegaCD tools :)

Back