Selling a bunch of stuff

$5 shipping, add $1 extra for each game.

Prices are negotiable, if you have any questions just ask.

Payment Methods - Money Order, Paypal

Master System:

Phantasy Star (Box, Cart, Instructions) $20

Sega Genesis:

-

Sega Saturn - USA:

* Indicates Cracked Case

World Series Baseball 98 (Box*, Disc, Instructions) $0

Sonic 3D Blast (Box, Disc, Instructions) $5

Fighting Vipers (Box, Disc, Instructions) $5

Norse by Norsewest (Box, Disc, Instructions) $5

Enemy Zero (Box, Disc, Instructions) $10

Virtual On (Box, Disc, Instructions) $10

Sega Saturn - JAP:

Virtua Fighter 2 (Box*, Disc, Instructions) $0

Bug! Sega (Box*, Disc, Instructions) $0

Slayers Royale (Box*, Disc, Instructions) $5

Panzer Dragoon (Box, Disc, Instructions) $5

Panzer Dragoon Azel (Discs Only) $5

Dragon Force (Box, Disc, Instructions) $10

Guardian Heroes (Box, Disc, Instructions) $15

Sonic Jam (Box, Disc, Instructions) $15

EDIT - Sold Items taken off list.

To clarify, $0 means just pay me the shipping and the game is yours.

I might be interested in these: (lemme see if I can afford it -- I'll get back with you)

the games include the back liners too , correct?

Sega Genesis:

Shining Force (Box, Cart) $10

Sega Saturn - USA:

Street Fighter Collection (Box, Disc 1 Only, Instructions) $3

Sega Saturn - JAP:

King of Fighters 95 (Box*, Cartridge, Disc, Instructions) $5

so the saturn games have both the manuals and the back liners?

BTW, you have some nice deals on a good selection. If there is someone on here that wants to build up their Saturn collection, I would recommend picking up a few here.

Most of them include the foam backliners (or are you talking about spinecards?) I'll go back and indicate which ones do later on, games listed with "Instructions" include manual.

Originally posted by Xai@Jun 2, 2003 @ 08:25 PM

Most of them include the foam backliners (or are you talking about spinecards?) I'll go back and indicate which ones do later on, games listed with "Instructions" include manual.

I just mean the back of the packaging where it has the screenshots and description of the game.

Some people don't keep them.

Sent you a pm.
biggrin.gif

Hey Xai,

Nevermind about the items I wanted. *Frowns* My bitch (aka gf) forced me to waste the money on her.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Hey Xai, what does "In the process of being sold" mean? If you are selling Panzer Dragoon and Shining Force 3 Scenario 1, then I'd like them. I sent you a pm too. Thanks.

Originally posted by SegaFreak@Jun 5, 2003 @ 05:05 AM

Hey Xai, what does "In the process of being sold" mean? If you are selling Panzer Dragoon and Shining Force 3 Scenario 1, then I'd like them. I sent you a pm too. Thanks.

probably it means that they are just waiting for the cash before they are sent out. Somebody already expressed that they want to buy them.

BTW, the ones I asked for are already paid for as well

Originally posted by SegaFreak@Jun 5, 2003 @ 05:05 AM

I'm not sure about Panzer Dragoon, but I just sent out the cash for the all of the Shining Force 3 Scenarios.

Note: I'm not going to be around between June 12th till the 24th, I won't be able to send anything during that period of time.

Those of you who have sent payment will receive tracking numbers on monday, they should appear on the tracking system late monday or tuesday.

Originally posted by Xai@Jun 8, 2003 @ 08:37 AM

Note: I'm not going to be around between June 12th till the 24th, I won't be able to send anything during that period of time.

Those of you who have sent payment will receive tracking numbers on monday, they should appear on the tracking system late monday or tuesday.

Good deal.
smile.gif

Back