selling my own baby (CDX)

ratfish

Established Member
I'm selling my CDX in case anyone wants one.

->My CDX can be found here.<-

There's a link on that page to an older auction with questions and answers you can refer to.

I'm asking $100 USD plus $5 for shipping.

It includes the basic unit, one model 2 controller, the AV cables, and the AC adapter.

It's all in great condition, perfect working order, and plays cartridges and CDs just perfect.

I did the standard cleaning and maintenance, stuff like compressed air and such for the unit, so it's basically free of dust and random grime.

The outside case if beautiful, with only one tiny little hairline ding below the "CDX" text in the metal, not even noticable from a couch-to-tv distance.

Also, the cd flip-top open button sometimes gets stuck for a second, but I cleaned it off so it hardly ever does that anymore.

I have great references here and on ebay (my name's carpsoft) in case you haven't dealt with me before.

I put it on ebay once, but it didn't sell, so I relisted it a few days ago.

If it doesn't sell this time, PM me and I'll start working out a deal with you.

Happy bidding. :)

{bump}

Almost 1 day left... no bidders this time either.

What's wrong? Is $100USD too much for a CDX these days? :(

Originally posted by stack99+Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stack99 @ Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 06:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>If I had the cash right now I would... I need another one

[post=128821]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

It looks like it's going to go another week unsold. So say the word if you want me to hold it for you. Bear in mind, that if someone else gives me an equal or better offer before you're ready, I'll have to pass it to them.

<!--QuoteBegin-link343
@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 03:46 PM

WOW. I didnt know you live so close to me

[post=128813]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

So does that mean you want it? (no shipping fee) :banana

-

I really need the money and I'd hate to see this go unsold for such a long time so I might even consider letting it go for less.

PM me if you're interested in working out a deal. I might accept [money + games] instead of just $100.

Or if you want, I can throw in a game or system with it, and add some money to the total depending on what you want extra. (eg. genny/scd games or peripherals)

Originally posted by ratfish@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 10:34 PM

So does that mean you want it? (no shipping fee) :banana

[post=128837]Quoted post[/post]​

No, didnt know how close you where to me.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Tue, 2005-02-01 @ 09:52 PM

And that has to do with purchasing the CDX how?

[post=128869]Quoted post[/post]​

It doesn't, but he has a cool signature.

Don't copy that floppy!

Alright, let's get back on topic.

My CDX didn't sell (again).

I'm going to open up a new thread with more things I have to sell in a minute.

If you want the CDX please PM me or leave a post.

Back