senseless poll

I asked this girl in an email if she wants to do something sometime. What do you think will happen?

1. She responds saying no

2. She responds saying she is seeing somebody

3. she responds saying ok(or something similar)

4. She doesn't respond at all

5. she doesn't respond but brings it up next time i see her

6. She responds "I'm not sure if you know this but i have a penis"(note that was tossed in as a joke).

Quote: from jim993 on 10:49 pm on Feb. 7, 2002

1. She responds saying no

2. She responds saying she is seeing somebody

3. she responds saying ok(or something similar)

4. She doesn't respond at all

5. she doesn't respond but brings it up next time i see her

6. She responds "I'm not sure if you know this but i have a penis"(note that was tossed in as a joke).

...then you find out #6 was not a joke

If your a loser like me she'll say something like, "Your sweet (she doesn't really mean that), but I don't know..." See how she leaves you hanging? You weren't really rejected (in your mind anyway) but she didn't say yes and she's probably not going to.

4 days later she replies

"Hey (name deleted), You see me almost everyday so if you want to hang sometime ask me

in person ok? Great. talk to you soon"

She probably won't reply because well, I'd much rather be asked in person to do somethign with someone I don't know that well rather than via emali.

Skank, YES I WILL GO TO THE PROM WITH YOU! STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT IT ;)

no she did reply basically called me a p*ssy for not asking her face to face. see the quotation above in my last post for the exact wording(well minus the names).

Quote: from Cynnamin on 12:48 pm on Feb. 11, 2002

She probably won't reply because well, I'd much rather be asked in person to do somethign with someone I don't know that well rather than via emali.

Skank, YES I WILL GO TO THE PROM WITH YOU! STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT IT ;)

*sigh* alas, i'm not in high school anymore and I only went to my junior prom, and that was traumatic enough...:'(

Quote: from jim993 on 12:55 pm on Feb. 11, 2002

no she did reply basically called me a p*ssy for not asking her face to face. see the quotation above in my last post for the exact wording(well minus the names).

Could come worse....

you know skank you can do what I did; I didn't go to my senior year prom but i crashed the following years prom and i'm going to crash the senior classes' prom this year. LOL true i should let go of the past and move on from highschool but college sucks to much for me to like it as much as highschool, that and it's funny to tell people how you crash prom's

Quote: from SkankinMonkey on 11:52 am on Feb. 11, 2002

*sigh* alas, i'm not in high school anymore and I only went to my junior prom, and that was traumatic enough...:'(

yall had a junior prom?? that's crazy. down here in houston, our prom sux because it's too crowded and cops everwhere. that's why we have invitation-only drinking parties (think: drunken barn dance from south park, except everyone dresses in tux and dresses). those are parent-sponsored, too. anyway we all rent limos because the parents make sure at the door you dont try to drive home.

it all sounds pretty dumb (and they are) but they're pretty fun at the same time.

but shame on you people! never attending prom?? you should go, even for just the #### of it! and to act dumb with people you'd refuse to associate outside of school hehehe.

"but shame on you people! never attending prom?? you should go, even for just the #### of it! and to act dumb with people you'd refuse to associate outside of school hehehe."

past actions can not change and i think most of us were talking in past tense when we said that we didn't go to them as in it happend in the past so it'd be imposible to change, but if you were agreeing with my statement about crashing other people's proms then yes they could do that

but shame on you people! never attending prom?? you should go, even for just the #### of it! and to act dumb with people you'd refuse to associate outside of school hehehe.

I couldnt go...stoped school when i was like 15...plus its europe,where its not so usuall....

Back