SGL versions

Hello everyone,

can please someone tell me which versions of the Saturn SGL have leaked over the years and are available somewhere?

Thank you,

Jollyroger

Thank you.

I was already aware of the SGL 3.02J that can be found around, my question is more about whether anyone has ever seen/worked with SGL 1.x, SGL 2.x, etc...

Cheers,

Jollyroger

There's some DTS packages floating around with old versions, and there's some versions included with eg. SBL and the Cygnus compiler packages, but who really cares? If you're going to use SGL, why use versions with less features and more bugs?

antime said:
There's some DTS packages floating around with old versions, and there's some versions included with eg. SBL and the Cygnus compiler packages, but who really cares? If you're going to use SGL, why use versions with less features and more bugs?

Just curiosity, really. Some of the earliest SGL versions supposedly came with source code, and it is interesting to study the approach they took to build the various parts of the libraries...

Jolly

No version I've ever seen included source code. You may be thinking of the SBL libraries, which did include sources.

Back