SHENMUE 2

Quote: from SEGA DAVID on 11:27 pm on Feb. 26, 2002

same here i already beat Shenmue 2 twice on DC and im getting a xbox just for the shenmue saga

#### i love shenmue

I wouldn't do that since its not sure on wich console the next Shenmue will come out...Yu Suzuki said he would bring it out on the console with the biggest Fanbase...

Quote: from Fabrizo on 6:06 am on Feb. 26, 2002

Do any of you think its worth waiting for an xbox version to come out, or would it be better to import the euro version of the game for the DC?

I would definitly get an Import...they are crazy collectors Items...the prize will rise,plus you will be having this PAL only gem in your hands...

yes, u are very right

and i think it safe to say that the shenmue saga will be on xbox. mircosoft bought it out and i dont think they will want to realase it to some other system

HAHAHA! I was just playing throuh shenmue II and noticed something realy funny. When you go into the orphanage, look at the drawings the kids made.. ONE IS OF SONIC AND TAILS! Man that was funny...

OH man i got a problem now... Right after i exit the orphanige.. actually when it comes up to the screen that tells you where you are in japanese on top then in english under it, the time, the date etc... i get a weird-ass error. It says something like ntsc/pal conversion error 5_0.6. and the screen starts to flicker bad and the sound skips and it freezes... WHAT THE ####?!

Yes, I found a similar bug. I don't think there is anything you can do about it - just restart from your last save point.

hmm i never got an error like this

you guys problaby use boot discs right?

cuz i use a gameshark that is probably better cuz it is always in the controller so..um...there are like no conversion errors...or something

lol i dunno

anyway you can just restart from your last save. and if they problem continues, try to get out of the building (even with all the flickering and shit) and if its still there, than do what akuma says

always listen to akuma

:wink:

the gameshark/cdx cart doesnt do much besides allowing the offical disc to boot (the cd looks for the presence of the cart, its copy protection basically) and act as a normal 200 block memory card

so it doesnt really make any difference with it having the cart, more how the boot cd boots your import

Quote: from SEGA DAVID on 11:27 pm on Mar. 2, 2002

yes, u are very right

and i think it safe to say that the shenmue saga will be on xbox. mircosoft bought it out and i dont think they will want to realase it to some other system

Microsoft did not buy Shenmue.They only got the rights to bring out the US shenmue 2 on the Xbox.AM2 is NOT a part of this.But to be honest i don't believe in the 3rd Shenmue to come out soon.Shenmue 1 sold very poor and the 2nd one flopped terribly in Japan....

Back