Shenmue 3

Working in a Games shop, I had a look at the pre-orders and release schedule...

It has Shenmue 3 down, for XBOX for sometime in December of this year!

Does anyone know anything of this? Or is it an error you think? :huh

An error for sure - maybe wishful thinking. There has been no news about Shenmue 3 in quite a while...

Damn ... that must be a curse ! All heroes end overweighted ...

In this shape, it'll be as hard to do Shenmue 3 for him as to do Indy 4 for Harrison Ford :lol:

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Nov 6, 2003 @ 05:21 AM

Considering that AM2 has cancelled both OutRun2 and VirtuaCop3 for the Microsoft Xbox, I seriously doubt they will release Shenmu~3 on that system.

No word on Shenmue III. Best I can figure is that Yu wants to make it, but Sega isn't willing to take the risk. I can understand both sides. I'm confident that Sega will green light Shenmue III at some point, but we won't see it any time soon. Check out http://www.shenmuedojo.net for more info. Most of these people are a bunch of tools that like to get excited over stupid shit, but they still get the info right. Then you can make your own decisions about what you see.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Nov 5, 2003 @ 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Nov 5, 2003 @ 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-KiDdErZ@Nov 6, 2003 @ 05:21 AM

Considering that AM2 has cancelled both OutRun2 and VirtuaCop3 for the Microsoft Xbox, I seriously doubt they will release Shenmu~3 on that system. [/b][/quote]

No friggen way...when the hell did that happen?

---Ammut

yeah when did that happen I thought those were confirmed wtf!!!!! aw man this blows I was looking forward to those ... damn

I read this like 2 weeks ago... I really do not remember where... was it GAME Watch... Ruliweb... QUITER ...

I will look for the article though.

probably came about by rumors like others said, they need to get there facts straignt, i'm surprised a game store would go by that and not official statements.

Back