Shenmue Commercials

I loved the US commercials they had for Shenmue. I remember seeing them back in the day. Has anyone seen these, and does anyone know where I could download these?

By the way, I love the site, music videos are great.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Dec 8, 2003 @ 04:58 AM

Horrible game, I only "liked" the TVCMs for Shenmue2.

omfg someone else who thinks shenmue sucks, finally, I <3 YOU DES-ROW!!!!!

not really <3 tho, but ur rox now

lol those were great. I thought shenmue was okay... never really got into it. I think it was the playing for hours upon hours and still never making it to the first fight where it wasn't just tap this button when it appears on screen.

I remember at the part where you give the kitten some food, I accidently hit the wrong button and gave it tofu.... I felt so bad.

the game was boring, talking to people and shit..I would of just fought the whole neighborhood for some information, nephew, beat up the old lady if she dont tell me who were the guys in the black limozine..."I dont know, I wasn't out that day, Ask Ryabushitduiatirooyaaa...." and just kick her ass when she says the name..yeah, good times, good times.

Tsk...you Americans and your 7 second attention spans. 24 was so full of plot holes, you could march an army through and nobody would notice. Mind you it was good fun. ;)

Originally posted by Curtis@Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:31 PM

Tsk...you Americans and your 7 second attention spans. 24 was so full of plot holes, you could march an army through and nobody would notice. Mind you it was good fun. ;)

doesn't mean it's not entertaining.

Season 1 was the best, but the series is gradually getting worse.

Doesn't mean it's still not addicting.

As my wife says, it's like a male soap opera

Originally posted by racketboy+Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Curtis@Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:31 PM

doesn't mean it's not entertaining.

Season 1 was the best, but the series is gradually getting worse.

Doesn't mean it's still not addicting.

As my wife says, it's like a male soap opera [/b][/quote]

racket - I already agreed with you! :lol:

I enjoyed Shenmue 2 a lot more than 1, but they were both pretty damn good. Part 2 just had that 'epic' feel that 1 lacked, IMHO, not to mention the comedy with Ren was freakin' hilarious. What's a 'TVCM', BTW?

Well, i can see why shemnue can be boring. I played the hell out of number one. But i had to wait forever for it on xbox. So when i did get it, i just didn't have the drive to keep playing. Maybe one rainy day.

Back