laugh.gif

Originally posted by The Magic Box@Feb 21, 2003

Glass Rose

Publisher: Capcom

Platform: PlayStation 2

Genre: Psycho Suspense Adventure

Origin: Japan

Release: Fall 2003

Capcom announced a new psycho suspense adventure game for PlayStation 2 called Glass no Bara (Glass Rose). In this game you play as a newspaper journalist who begins an investigation of an unsettled homicide case which takes place in 1929, he has the ability to time travel and visit the site of the event.

Glass no Bara features motion captured 3DCG graphics, and the main character is modeled from a Japanese actor named Masahiro Matsuoka. (Source: Game Watch Impress)

Psycho Suspense Adventure? Sounds more like Resident Evil to me.
blink.gif
unsure.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Feb 22, 2003 @ 06:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Feb 22, 2003 @ 06:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tony Skyrunner@Feb 22, 2003 @ 01:45 AM

Hahaha, look at his face! He must have seen The Ring
laugh.gif

um... ok
huh.gif
[/b][/quote]

It's a movie - or rather four movies. Ring 0, 1 and 2 are Japanese, and The Ring is a Hollowwood remake of Ring 1. Horror movies - the idea is you watch this video, and then die a week later with an ugly expression on your face. You'd have to see it to believe how good the idea works on screen.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Curtis+Feb 22, 2003 @ 11:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curtis @ Feb 22, 2003 @ 11:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Gallstaff@Feb 22, 2003 @ 06:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tony Skyrunner
@Feb 22, 2003 @ 01:45 AM

Hahaha, look at his face! He must have seen The Ring
laugh.gif

um... ok
huh.gif

It's a movie - or rather four movies. Ring 0, 1 and 2 are Japanese, and The Ring is a Hollowwood remake of Ring 1. Horror movies - the idea is you watch this video, and then die a week later with an ugly expression on your face. You'd have to see it to believe how good the idea works on screen.
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

I said that because I had just seen the remake. One of the most scary movies ever! I'd like to see the Japanese movies, are they dubbed into English?

I have them on DVD, but I'm not going to check if you can watch them dubbed just because you lazy goons can't be arsed to read something
tongue.gif

Hehe no problem, I prefer subtitles to dubbing -I'm used to reading subtitles because I hate it when films are dubbed into Spanish and Terminator and Darth Vader share the same voice
tongue.gif
. And Shenmue in English is just... <_<

Originally posted by Tony Skyrunner@Feb 21, 2003 @ 10:45 PM

Hahaha, look at his face!

Hehe, i started laughing pretty loud when i saw his facial expressions too.

Anyway, if this guy and Ryo took off their jackets and fought each other, i'd steal Ryo's jacket. Denim, ech, if he's gonna time travel, he should at least do it in style with Marty's "life-jacket" vest.

Originally posted by Tony Skyrunner@Feb 22, 2003 @ 08:39 PM

Hehe no problem, I prefer subtitles to dubbing -I'm used to reading subtitles because I hate it when films are dubbed into Spanish and Terminator and Darth Vader share the same voice
tongue.gif

I feel your pain.. After playing the European version of SHenmue 2, this xbox incarnation ruins the whole thing.. hey it ever occur to anyone else that the bike that Joy rides is waaay ahead of its time?

A kawasaki ninja in the 80's? gimme a break.

Originally posted by cherok+Feb 26, 2003 @ 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cherok @ Feb 26, 2003 @ 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tony Skyrunner@Feb 22, 2003 @ 08:39 PM

tongue.gif

I feel your pain.. After playing the European version of SHenmue 2, this xbox incarnation ruins the whole thing.. hey it ever occur to anyone else that the bike that Joy rides is waaay ahead of its time?

A kawasaki ninja in the 80's? gimme a break. [/b][/quote]

The bike? What about having a Saturn in the 80's?

Originally posted by Tony Skyrunner+Feb 28, 2003 @ 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tony Skyrunner @ Feb 28, 2003 @ 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cherok@Feb 26, 2003 @ 08:43 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tony Skyrunner
@Feb 22, 2003 @ 08:39 PM

tongue.gif

A kawasaki ninja in the 80's? gimme a break.

The bike? What about having a Saturn in the 80's? [/b][/quote]

yeah I noticed that too. and the FV posters

Also the sonic toys that he gets out of machines shouldn't be there and i've never seen those punching reflex games made in the eighties I thought they were fairly new...

Back