Shining Force II

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
In the eerie Cave of the Past, a mischievous thief tampers with the mystical Stones of Light and Dark. The Stones once imprisoned the Evil of All Ages. Now the deadly Zeon is unleashed. His rage will hurl the galaxy into the eternal darkness—unless the Shining Force can stop him!
  • The legendary epic resumes with an entirely new story, awesome cinematic battle sequences and incredible monsters!
  • Build an awesome 12-member strike force from over 20 characters and develop them into fiercer, stronger, more magical warriors!
  • Experience superb fantasy-style graphics in a mega-powerful game platform!

Warning: Operates only with NTSC televisions, Genesis and Sega CD systems purchased in North and South America (except Argentina, Paraguay and Uraguay). Will not operate with any other televisions, Genesis or Sega CD systems.

Sega, Genesis and Shining Force are trademarks of SEGA. The Video Game Rating Council, its rating system, symbols and indicia are trademarks of Sega of America, Inc. © 1994 SEGA, P.O. Box 8097, Redwood City, CA 94063. All rights reserved. Made and printed in U.S.A.

Oh no, more fine print!!! :drool:

Attachments

• Shining_Force_II_Front.JPG
    Shining_Force_II_Front.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Shining_Force_II_Back.JPG
    Shining_Force_II_Back.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Shining_Force_II_Cart.JPG
    Shining_Force_II_Cart.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 104
Oh yeah. One of the best SRPGs ever. Not that big of an improvement on SF2, but the chapterless system was nice, as were the promotion items and mithril items, and the interface improvements. I like most of the characters (and the plot) in SF1 more, but that's just a personal preference. In my opinion, this game is unmatched by any other 16-bit RPG, at least out of those released in the West (I know most will disagree).

Definitely one of my favorite games for genesis. Although I did like the first one better too (the ending was great), Shining Force 2 has its moments. Used to like leveling up my master monks into insane levels. Plus the code to name all the characters and control the enemies. Yup, I'm a cheater. But I beat the game fair and square before.

I prefered Shining Force 1 because they removed the "Chapters" and the map design is under the first SF. They tried to add more colors and details in maps but it looked better before.

Well except these details it's one of the best RPG of the Megadrive.

Back