Should lurkers get moderator powers?

hmmmm... all depends. im technically a lurker. i mostly post gabby kind of things, but i try to help tech wise when possible. errrr, but i should never be a admin thingy a bob, cause' well, if my posts randomly get deleted for what i guess could be for the fact i posted something a bit extreme i dont think i should moderate others, i can hardly watch my own words.

like shiat i didn't really pay much attention to what i said there, god damn what am i saying now. i forgot to clock out at work. CRAP

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! Take that goddamn third option down! :lol:

I think I may have a small chance... ;)

Back on-topic. I vote No, even though it's not there....

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 15, 2004 @ 10:34 PM

Back on-topic. I vote No, even though it's not there....

That question there when answered is "No". So that is the "No" choice. Hey, don't look at me. I didn't make the poll. Unfortunetely, because I distrust the ruling class of lurkers, I had to choose that option.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 15, 2004 @ 06:22 PM

That question there when answered is "No". So that is the "No" choice. Hey, don't look at me. I didn't make the poll. Unfortunetely, because I distrust the ruling class of lurkers, I had to choose that option.

I just got it! I put that in parenthesis in case anyone is slower than I am.

HAHAHA its oh so cute. how far away do you guys live anyway. I mean if there isnt a long distance problem then just maybe you do have a chance. When a Scorp gives up his heart, it becomes something more sacred then GOD.

But im a blasphemous mother fucker.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 16, 2004 @ 06:18 AM

I just got it! I put that in parenthesis in case anyone is slower than I am.

I got it pretty immediately, and it was a good laugh. That's why I said that he was sneaky with that 3rd option. :D

Anyway, don't talk about Iowa and its potatoes, or else Cloud will get really defensive. :hehehe: He's even more defensive than I am. Well, actually I'm not all that defensive anymore, so that isn't difficult.

Back