SMS

Wonderboy series, Miracle Warriors, Thunderblade, Afterburner, Golden Axe Warrior.

There are a ton of other great ones out there too.

Some (but not all) Europen games here

Air Rescue

Vampire/Master Of Darkness

Assualt City

Scramble Sprits

Battle Outrun

Outrun 3-d

Bonzana Bros.

Buggy Run

Columns

Aerial Assualt

G.P. Rider

Wonderboy 3

Alex Kidd Rocks!!!!!

I wish Sega would bring him back as a co-mascot, er spokesperson guy symbol thing.

HOW CAN YOU FORGET PHANTASY STAR?!?

Golvellius

Cyborg Hunter

Rampage

Zaxxon 3D

Kenseiden

Additions:

SpellCaster

Wonderboy

Altered Beast

Alien Syndrome

Shinobi

Ys

Outrun

Miracle Warriors

Alex Kidd: High Tech World

Ghostbusters

Double Dragon

I got more but these are all that easily came to hand... ;)

(Edited by Cynnamin at 1:54 am on Feb. 4, 2002)

ugh

alex kidd evilness...

play miracle world. its the best out of the couple of alex kidd games out there

lost stars, an arcade conversion, lost a LOT

If you can pull off getting a sms 1 with 3d glasses, go for blade eagle 3d, zaxxon 3d and missile defence 3d, i got em and they kick ass. Really fun stuff to play

ive never in my life actually seen the sms 3-d goggles (then again, everything had to be officially imported by samsung). how do they work? are they just red/blue tricks? or something more complicated?

something more complicated, its cool tho, I think they are along the lines of the virtual boy, the image on screen looks all scrambled, and the goggles get plugged into the card slot of the sms, its really friggin cool. blade eagle 3d is a great shooter for it, and cant forget space harrier 3d. if you can find em, pick em up.

Another great games are:

Micro Machines (i like it more than the genesys version)

The jurassic park

Gauntlet

Indiana jones, is great too but is too difficult

Asterix & Obelix

Mickey mouse in miracle world

The image on screen vibrates from the left to the right and the little screens in the goggles also move from left to right and they synch and it gives a 3D effect. If you've ever been to the IMAX theater, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

as previously stated

wonderboy 3 (one of the best games ever)

alex kidd in high tech world (sega apparently needed a n.a. sequel so they changed the characters and text from another game into alex kidd, like nitendo did with smb 2, weird as they both did it at exactly the same time)

keinsieden's pretty cool

govelius (sega'ss answer to zelda)

miracle warriors (acorns are weapons? of COURSE they are, oh and in the japanese version the female lead is naked throughout most of the game, otaku rejoice!)

teddy boy, transbot and action fighter, **** yeah

(wait, why'd i censor myself, isn't this board sponsored by suisse teens?)

there's another game that i rented once that i really liked, only thing i can remeber about it was that it had a top down perspective and i think it had demons or psychic powers in it, though i think it was more of a shooting game than an rpg if i recall correctly it also had a lot of lava in it.

hmmmm, since i don't think we'll ever see another alex kidd game sega should've killed him off officially, like the end of

alex kidd in the enchanted castle could've consisted of him loosing a game of ro sham bo and having a friggin anvil drop on his head, then we could see all the inhabitants of the planet aries attending his funereal. instead of laying flowers on his grave, the mourns could lay down rice cakes

Back