SMS

Ultima IV... I still have that cart.

I could never beat that game, so I didn't sell it as I did with all my SMS stuff.

hi,

a little more games from a french sms fan ...

if you can get some pal games, just try these plate-formers:

castle of illusion, psycho fox, sonic and asterix ... i spent so many hours of fun on them ...

also my favourite sms sports game: slap shot (always fun to have a 1-to-1 fight on the ice)

and what about the games you better never bought ? ghostbusters was an awful nightmare for me !

and at last a dummy question about the 3d glasses: aren't they too small for our "adult" heads? (they was originaly designed for children ...)

one game that I don't think anyone touched on, is alex kidd in shinobi world. GREAT GAME. also psyco fox, action fighter. along with the afore mentioned and the obvious pics.

Originally posted by M3d10n@Jun 4, 2002 @ 05:05 PM

Ultima IV... I still have that cart.

I could never beat that game, so I didn't sell it as I did with all my SMS stuff.

I still have my Ultima iV cartridge too, I managed to go to the last 3 questions in the Abyss but after giving the right answers(courage,valeur, something like that, it's pretty far, above 12 years), I was pushed out and had to find something that I've never found. :(

I played a lot to see the end of that game because I thought it would be as good as the start of the game. I still remember those impresive pics for a SMS and I'm not sure there was better pics on other games.

I have a tonne of SMS carts, i think its the only system that has more PAL then NTSC titles?? Anyhow, heres some of my faves:

R-Type

Bank Panic

SPeedball 2

rc grand prix

Choplifter

Wonderboy, 1,2,3,4

sonic 2

ms pac man

paperboy

gauntlet

Rastan

Y's

Outrun

Space harrier

I have about 300 + counting so im sure i like more, just need the time.

BTW all you PAL ppl should really mod this gem to see how good it really is

Some that come to mind are:

Wonderboy 3 : The Dragon's Trap

Double Dragon

Sonic

I only ended up with about 20 titles back then.

alien syndrome, rocky, ikari warriors, phantasy star, pretty much any disney game(the animations for the time were incredible). and personally i loved great football.

Was Ikari Warriors released for the Master? I had no idea.

and what about the games you better never bought ? ghostbusters was an awful nightmare for me !

Haha, I really enjoy Ghostbusters, it's nice with games you can finnish in 10-20 minutes. Think it's the game plugged in my Master right now.

and at last a dummy question about the 3d glasses: aren't they too small for our "adult" heads? (they was originaly designed for children ...)

I don't own them glasses yet (I have the games for 'em though, except SH3D and Outrun 3D), but I've seen pics of adults wearing them, so I guess it's no problem.

I'm trying to figure out some good games that all you people hasn't already mentioned, but I can't think if any now.

Back