Snatcher

mercatfat

What a game it was. The voice acting was generally top notch, the graphics were disgustingly detailed, and the story was just outright incredible.

Hideo Kojima is the man.

Quadriflax

Definately my favorite game for the system. Hell, I was just thinking about playing though it again. Brought back the memories of sinking my teeth into a new game for my favorite system. Kept me glued to my TV. I'd love to see an English translation for the Playstation.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Aug. 22 2002, 2:20 pm

Definately my favorite game for the system.  Hell, I was just thinking about playing though it again.  Brought back the memories of sinking my teeth into a new game for my favorite system.  Kept me glued to my TV.  I'd love to see an English translation for the Playstation.

Playstation version is more censored than the Saturn version, Saturn version will be english.

Quadriflax

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Aug. 21 2002, 12:23 pm

Playstation version is more censored than the Saturn version, Saturn version will be english.

Is there someone working on the Saturn translation?

16bitman

The most fun you can have with a Justifier in your

hand. On top of a great story and characters ,I

liked the "tricks" that really brought you into the

game like the explosion-volume gag and the black-

out after the morgue. Who else thought their

CD unit was hatched while you were just sitting

waiting for something to happen?

Myname

Originally posted by 16bitman@Aug. 22 2002, 10:02 pm

I liked the "tricks" that really brought you into the

game like the explosion-volume gag and the black-

out after the morgue.

Hideo Kojima likes that stuff doesn't he? Like where you swap controllers to fight Mantis in Metal Gear Solid. A lot of people seem to think it's gimmicky, but I quite like it.

Supergrom

Great game, one of my favorites of all time. Even though its short, everything about it is just plain amazing.

btw, are you still having trouble finding a translator Skank? just curious about the progress, the last post at transnext is from may and it mentions tyranid helping a little, and you learning japanese.

suppafly2k

I never had the chance to play this game when it originally came out in 1994.

I finally found it in 2000, and played it....it is IMHO, the best sega cd game out there.

Its a real shame that it isnt available for newer systems, i´d love to see the game in a 3d world!

Quadriflax

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+Aug. 21 2002, 7:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ Aug. 21 2002, 7:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ExCyber@Aug. 22 2002, 8:24 pm

Is there someone working on the Saturn translation?

I'll give you a hint: his name starts with "S" and ends with "kankinMonkey".

You let the cat out of the bag![/b][/quote]

Nice!  Wish I could help ya with that.  Is this a new undergoing or have you made some headway with it?

Quadriflax

Well, I finally started playing through Snatcher again like I planned. This time through I saw something I never noticed before. When you go to Plato's Cavern you can get a Neo Kobe Pizza and they have a cool little spoken dialogue. Is there anything else hidden like that? I might have missed more.