Snow White

Well most of you know Snow white as a pale white innocent girl.....

Well heres something for thought.....Pale white....red lips, and so on...look at the NEW posters of her....she doesnt look sweet.....she looks more like a vampire.....the old hag? A hunter. Think of it.....who is more evil? Its not the witch thats for sure.....anyways whats your thoughts on this? Do you agree that Snow white is not what Disney makes her seem?

no clue i never read what ever book they based the movie off of. all i know is peter pan is all about drugs and same with alice in wonderland.

Actually snow white is based on the grim fairy tales. But here is the catch. The grim fairy tales everyone knows is not the real ones but, edited for the use. The real grim fairy tales are very morbid. But anyway. The real cinderela kills her step sisters at the end. So i guess disney kept a little of the orignal cinderela.

Thats my theory.

lets face it, Disney as a company is evil. They haerly ever do anything original and they have business policies that make microsoft look friendly. lets face it, when not ripping off fairy stories or trying to make stupid sequals of fairy stories, they do something like rip off klassky csupo's Aargh!!! real monsters and post it off to pixar to make Monsters Inc.

They haerly ever do anything original and they have business policies that make microsoft look friendly. lets face it, when not ripping off fairy stories or trying to make stupid sequals of fairy stories, they do something like rip off klassky csupo's Aargh!!! real monsters and post it off to pixar to make Monsters Inc.

Or just endlessly lobby for retroactive copyright extensions so that nobody will ever be able to make stuff based on "their" work...

Anyone see that live action Snow White on ABC a while ago? That was pretty messed up.

And is it me or is Tinkerbell a whore now? I think this "sex sellls" thing is going a little too far.

tinkerbell was always fine that and she gets kids addicted to pixie dust and tells them to think happy thoughts. whore maybe but i'm goign with drug dealing pixie

What really irks me about Disney is how they make these sickingly cute stories and rip off other peoples' characters a.k.a "Winnie The Pooh", etc. I hate monopolies!

All corporations have their ugly secrets. I'm sure there's lurid tales of wanton goatbot love behind closed doors, but... but...

When I think Disney I wanna think happy thoughts, dammit *lol*. Call it denial, I call it setting down the Pandora's Box. Any company with the power to keep my nieces and nephews at bay can't be all bad ;)

*goes to play Mickey Mania for Sega CD, which was actually a pretty good platformer in the day (and I actually had to leave the state to find a new copy)...

Actually I like the new alice game....so more to life =D

But I swear for all us older people who were here in the 80's compair SW with her poster now....she is NOT innocent as she once was.....

doesnt everyone remember how perverted Disney is? there is a freaking PENIS on the cover of The Little Mermaid!!(original cover only) And the priest gets on boner at the ened too. not to mention that in The Lion King it says SEX when Simba falls on the flowers. Don't forget when Aladdin tells, "All good teenagers take off your clothes." yep. #### perverted Disney people.

not to mention there was a scene in who framed roger rabbit that shows his wife with no panties. also in the rescuers there's a picture of a breast. most of those happend because of unhappy workers at disney wanted to do something to piss them off.

And the nude shots of Jessica Rabbit that you can find watching WFRR in still-frame...

The stories behind the stories...

Peter Pan didn't age, but his Lost Boys did. They each had their own tunnel they used to get to the Lost Boys' home. When one of the boys was too big to fit through his tunnel, Pan would kill him. One of the boys would "play" in his tunnel, using a knife to carve the sides and try to make the tunnel bigger so Pan wouldn't kill him. This is all in the original novel.

Cinderella had her step-people loaded in a barrel, nails pounded into it, and it rolled down a hill. Sad fact is, this ending was even kept in the "cleaned up" version of the story (it was in the fairy tale book I read when I was six). The barrel rolling thing was actualy used as a form of executing criminals several hundred years ago.

Lion King was based on Hamlet. Lion King II was based on Romeo and Juliet. Despite the goofy deal in the grass, I consider LK 1 to be one of the best animated films of all time.

Beauty and the Beast: Sure, he turns into a handsome prince, but only AFTER she has borne their monsterous child, who is eventualy killed by the townspeople.

Little Mermaid: HBO did a live-action 1/2 hour version of this about 15 years ago that did the story justice. The witch's spell is that she either must get the prince in three days or she will die. Another girl comes along and the prince falls for her instead. Little Mermaid dies and becomes the little bubbles on top of the ocean's waves.

Disney's Sleeping Beauty is rather accurate, except the original story was for adults (XXX), as is it was not a kiss but an orgasm that awoke the princess.

Snow White... Showtime or HBO did a rather awesome movie based on Snow White a few years back starring Sigourney Weaver as the witch. Disney leaves out little things like the witch killing the hunter and his family when she finds out he gave her a deer's heart. The dwarfs weren't kind to SW at all, and were rather abusive towards her. They all had Norse names, which means that they were probably Vikings in the early tales. Not to mention that the witch's spell ends the same way as the one in Sleeping Beauty.

For you men...

Play Knights of Xentar,,,'

Horny Wolf Screwing Red riding hood

Dwarfs S&M with a "snow white

and more....

Good rpg really lol

lion king also was a complete rip off of a japanese cartoon about a white tiger forget the name of it, disney actually had to pay the creators of that cartoon royalties after lion king became big.

another good movie based on peter pan is "the lost boys" it's a vampire movie. I always liked the movie. also alice and wonderland suppossedly has some kind of mathematical thing going on in it(the book that is) but who knows i heard this when sleeping in a highschool math class.

(Edited by jim993 at 3:33 pm on April 13, 2002)

Quote: from VertigoXX on 3:27 pm on April 13, 2002

Disney's Sleeping Beauty is rather accurate, except the original story was for adults (XXX), as is it was not a kiss but an orgasm that awoke the princess.

I find that fascinating. Most orgasms put me to sleep *lol*.

Back