So I'm getting a dogga!

So I'm getting a dogga!

Gorgeous dogga! No cats, perfect for you. Go get her now!

So I'm getting a dogga!

Erp, go get her treats, a dog collar with spikes, a new leash. Think about getting her microchipped, in case she runs away. Rawhides are a good treat, maybe a doggy bed? Dog bowls, dont give her table scraps. A chain for outside. Umm, thats all I can think of for now, dont forget to post more pictures once you get her! :D

So I'm getting a dogga!

Make sure the dog knows who is boss. Never play tug-o-war unless you are gonna win. Once the go gets in it's head that it's boss, there's no point.

So I'm getting a dogga!

Wow...that looks like one cool dog. Good luck with her :)

I don't really have many dog tips...just be nice and give 'em food.

Keep us posted though, looks like a great dog.

---Ammut

So I'm getting a dogga!

Get a REAL pet like a Cat! Heh... I got nothing against dogs. I like 'em, but I'd NEVER want one for a pet. Cats RULE!

So I'm getting a dogga!

God.. I hate Gallstaff. It's evident that he's just a 14 year old (as he said before). Yes, I can get a little nuts at times, but it's all for fun. :cheers :thumbs-up:

So I'm getting a dogga!

Commercial dogfood has a lot of crap in it. Your dog will be healthier if you feed it a proper diet. Unfortunately, I don't know offhand the recipe for a proper dog diet.

Also be careful with vaccinations. The standards for animals aren't as tight as with people so there is a substantially higher rate of bad reactions. Many of them that are administered on a regular basis don't need to be administered as often as they are. There's a thing called a titer (sp?) that tests for anti-bodies or something like that. If they have a sufficient immune response there isn't any need to re-administer the vaccine.

So I'm getting a dogga!

NO BALLS!

:flamethrower: < ---- that's actually how the process is done by the way

So I'm getting a dogga!

It's a female actually, so if you said no 'nads you might have been right. :lol:

So I'm getting a dogga!

Have fun with your new "Dogga the Mutt."

I had a dog for years, they suck.

So I'm getting a dogga!

first off, no rawhide. The swollow it and it's not good AT ALL for their digestive system.

get a real bone....they have like hickory flavored ones. The local pets mart for sum reason stopped carrying them eher...so my dogs breath is now rank and her teeth are gettin dirtier.

get Iams dog food.....good like science diet but better for bigger dogs. Either or rlly....doesn't matter bu tI heard iams was best for big dogs

Take the dog on walks as a pup ALL the time, play with the dogs feet and clip her nails often, even if they dont need to be, so she gets used ot it. if u are good about it for the first yr or 2 of her life....EVERYTHING will go smoothly afterwards. get her comfortable w/ EVERYTHING...that means ppl too.

a cool lil feature about dogs....if u take yer dog outside to take a piss and/or shit put them on a leash and take them to one corner of the yard...if u do this for a while, that's where they will always piss/shit. SO you can get this to just go in one corner...I would do this for the first yr of their life.....atleast till they get potty trained really good.

Hope this helps....and as ppl ahve already said, make sure the dog knows who's boss.

PS. dont ever hit your dog (use coller to punish) or feed it human food (ruins their insides and makes them pests) also, never sleep w/ yer dog in the same bed/area (or let them get on couches/seats u use) cuz they will see you as an equal or above u and life is shitty after that.

I think that's all now, haha

So I'm getting a dogga!

Tennis balls are bad for dog teeth, the fiber on the outside or whatever wears at the teeth. Get your dog a nice rubber squeeky ball. Also dogs seem to love this stuff you can get at the pet store called "Bully sticks". I won't describe what they're made of (but I think you can imagine ;) ).

Back