So, Respond to This

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage."

If you don't know, then just respond, anyway, because I need some responses for AP Lit. But just so this post will have something video game related, what do you guys think about Evolution and Evolution 2 for Dreamcast? I'm thinking about buying these games, but I don't really know anything besides the fact that they are RPGs....Seems like there was a game called Evolution on some old console, but I'm not sure, though....Anyway....yeah....

Just respond to the quote, damn it. That's all I really care about.

hmmm, first thing that pops up is DDR, as afr as videogame related..someone addicted to it and has ruined their life. that's my 2cp.......

Damn, Raijin Z, you're good. And, yeah, I left the author off for a reason. So, I'm not trying to plagiarize or anything. It just creates response bias once everyone knows who said it.

....Shit....I posted the same thing twice....My mistake. This is me turning this into something somewhat relevant.

Um....yeah, I still want to know about Evolution and its sequel, though. I was just kidding when I said all I was interested in was the quote response.

Back