• Rise from your gwave!

Sol Fease Won't Work In Gens

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by THX 1138, Apr 1, 2002.

1. THX 1138

THX 1138 New Member

I downloaded the Sega CD game Sol Fease and it won't work in Gens 1.80. Has anyone downloaded a copy of the game that worked?

2. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Not sure...I havent checked this game in awhile...I think it all works tho. Try on Kega before you re dl

3. THX 1138

THX 1138 New Member

I haven't tried Kega yet. But in my opinion all other emulators suck compared to Gens. For me, Gens runs nearly everything, almost of all of the roms, most of my Sega CD's (even ones from other countrys), and all of the iso's + MP3's (with the exception of Sol Feace). But I'll give Kega a try, Thanks!!

4. archiver

archiver New Member

Try running SCDCONV on it to see if it's a valid image, also enable perfect sync, try other BIOSes, and... hail Mary ;)

5. Random Hajile

Random Hajile New Member

Sol Feace won't load for me in gens either, and it's the original disc [​IMG] perhaps It isn't supported yet ???

6. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

I havent tried it in awhile......I have it here somewhere. Ill give it a shot again.

7. megametalgreymon

megametalgreymon New Member

kega is almost identical compatibilty wise to gens

looking at xegas page that should be greatly improved soon as well

on a seperate note can anyone get corpse killer to work on any of them? (gens and kega dont let you control anything (probabbly due to it having lightgun support) and xega gives corrupt graphics (the game works fine on my mega cd unit though)

sol feace works fine on gens 1.90 here btw (perfect syncro on) from original PAL cd, so it should work fine

8. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Ok for compat its BEST to use Gens forum and title it to red 5. Xega will get better as far as site wise once I get done with it...someone did a sloppy shtml job...uses the same thing I do (Virtual include frames) but I can do a much better job, so Ill have that updated soon.

9. TheDarkPreacher

TheDarkPreacher New Member

Sol Feace works just fine.. im playing right now on gens...

10. Mowgli

Mowgli New Member

I concur with TheDarkPreacher. I have an original PAL copy, and it works just fine in Gens.

I'm not sure if it helps, but I use perfect syncro by default.

11. Francesco

Francesco New Member

I have the same problem...Sol feace original JP doesnt work with gens. [​IMG]

I tried to modify lot of things but the sesssion is stopped after the little logo and rings of Sega...The screen stay blocked...

HELP ME PLEASE!!! THIS GAME IS CULT FOR ME !!!

Thanks! ??? ???