Sol Fease Won't Work In Gens

I downloaded the Sega CD game Sol Fease and it won't work in Gens 1.80. Has anyone downloaded a copy of the game that worked?

I haven't tried Kega yet. But in my opinion all other emulators suck compared to Gens. For me, Gens runs nearly everything, almost of all of the roms, most of my Sega CD's (even ones from other countrys), and all of the iso's + MP3's (with the exception of Sol Feace). But I'll give Kega a try, Thanks!!

Try running SCDCONV on it to see if it's a valid image, also enable perfect sync, try other BIOSes, and... hail Mary ;)

Sol Feace won't load for me in gens either, and it's the original disc
sad.gif
perhaps It isn't supported yet ???

Originally posted by THX 1138@April 02 2002,00:51

I haven't tried Kega yet. But in my opinion all other emulators suck compared to Gens. For me, Gens runs nearly everything, almost of all of the roms, most of my Sega CD's (even ones from other countrys), and all of the iso's + MP3's (with the exception of Sol Feace). But I'll give Kega a try, Thanks!!

kega is almost identical compatibilty wise to gens

looking at xegas page that should be greatly improved soon as well

on a seperate note can anyone get corpse killer to work on any of them? (gens and kega dont let you control anything (probabbly due to it having lightgun support) and xega gives corrupt graphics (the game works fine on my mega cd unit though)

sol feace works fine on gens 1.90 here btw (perfect syncro on) from original PAL cd, so it should work fine

Ok for compat its BEST to use Gens forum and title it to red 5. Xega will get better as far as site wise once I get done with it...someone did a sloppy shtml job...uses the same thing I do (Virtual include frames) but I can do a much better job, so Ill have that updated soon.

I concur with TheDarkPreacher. I have an original PAL copy, and it works just fine in Gens.

I'm not sure if it helps, but I use perfect syncro by default.

I have the same problem...Sol feace original JP doesnt work with gens.
devil.gif

I tried to modify lot of things but the sesssion is stopped after the little logo and rings of Sega...The screen stay blocked...

HELP ME PLEASE!!! THIS GAME IS CULT FOR ME !!!

Thanks! ??? ???

Back